chp 9

Your Pov

"What are we?" I spoke quietly and I didn't want to make eye contact with Katsuki anymore, so I turned away hoping for this to not end badly. He turned my head so that I'd face him and smiled down at me and slowly a small smile crept onto my face.

His smile faded and he spoke "I'm going to be honest y/n I love you, but I don't need the hassle and attention from other classmates they'll see it as a weakness and ruin my chance of becoming number one" I listen to him and I'm not going to lie but he is right there will be such a hassle around us if they find out.

"So, what do you suggest?" Without being annoyed I understood his point and awaited his response. "How about we keep this relationship a secret for now?" I nod in approval and smile. "But we aren't dating." He rolls his eyes knowing exactly what I meant by that.

"Will you, y/n be my girlfriend?" I giggle and kiss him. "Yes, I guess so" I roll my eyes and laugh. "What do you mean I guess so?" He attacks me with tickles, and I scream aloud.

We decided we should go back to our own rooms and get ready for school the next day. I was smiling from ear to ear constantly shrieking in my room like a proper maniac. Maybe I was just ecstatic about finally being with him, he just had this different effect on me like being his and him being mine is a different type of joy for sure.

I got everything ready for school and went to bed early. We decided we'd call before bed and make some "rules" so that no one would know we are together.

Rule number one we are not to show any affection around anyone not even Aizawa it doesn't matter whether he seen us that morning we act like nothing romantic is going which leads onto rule number two we show hatred towards each other so it's even more obvious that there is zero percent chance we are together.

Rule 3 If we go out together, we go out of town or to his parents' house, no place near the school or our friends. Rule 4 If we sneak into each other's rooms, I'm in charge of that by teleporting him or myself. Lats but not least Rule 5 Don't get caught no matter what.

I lay peacefully in bed slowly drifting off to sleep wondering whether this will all fall into place perfectly fine.

Next morning, I woke up early knowing Katsuki is always first in class. After getting dressed I walk to the kitchen wanting to make coffee and breakfast but to my pleasant surprise there was hot coffee and breakfast ready on the countertop with a little note that read:

Morning Princess, eat up and meet me in class.

It didn't say who it was from, but I knew he didn't write it, so no one knows. I eat up quickly and grab my coffee and hurry to class smiling all the way.

Once I got there, I saw him in his seat reading a book. Once I had stepped into view, he released his book causing it to fall to the ground and picked me up almost causing my half empty cup to fall. "Someone's delighted to see me huh?" He placed me down giving me a small kiss "And someone here was in a hurry to see me regarding that sweet coffee kiss." I blushed and sat in my seat.

He came up behind me and was leaning against my chair while watching me finish off homework I had forgotten to do. "That has to be answer 3" I turned around and saw his as pretty as a picture smile it made my heart melt. "I know you didn't have to tell me. Have a bit of faith in me." I laughed

"I do I just wanted you to finish quicker so I can have another kiss." I smiled and finished my homework, turning around to him awaiting a kiss but it never came but instead he shouted. "Fuck off I won't give you the answers!" I turned to the door and saw a couple of people walk in and I quickly caught onto the act.

"They're probably all wrong anyway idiot!" This went on for the entire day and I mean the whole. Second lesson he asked me to come to class early since we had English with Mic, I knew most of our classmates would be late since none of them knew we were in the classroom opposite, but we were almost caught so the screaming started, and everyone was asking.

"What's up with those two?", "I don't know" "Why do they keep fighting" and "Could they shut up?" Mina seemed genuinely concerned and asked if it was because of the 7 minutes in heaven and some girls were asking what happened in there. Jiro said, "Since that closet game you guys have been constantly screaming at each other" The girls nodded in approval Ochako chimed in and said, "Yeah what happened anyway?"

"Never mind guys sorry he is just an absolute pain in the ass" I pretended that my crush from the start of school had disappeared and now we are enemies of some sort but oh how I wish this was different.