Chp 12

I woke up early that morning already with a revenge plan in my head this is the part where I'm going to make Katsuki my needy slut regardless of his dominant behavior. Today is Friday all students of our class have come back yesterday since we are all going back to school Monday and apparently Denki and Mina are allowed to throw a class party in the common room today for our whole class and I'm going to use this as my chance of paying back.

I have spoken to Mina, and she is going to make the games extra dirty tonight and we even got Tenya to get rid of all teachers, so we are free to mess around. I grab all essentials I need and run to the bathroom I begin my shower like a spiritual routine I wash my hair condition it shave my whole-body scrub it with amazingly scented scrubs and body gels I brush my teeth and grab my best ass kicking outfit for the day!

I do a cute no makeup, makeup look and do my hair. I go to the kitchen pretending I don't see Katsuki preparing breakfast for me. "Oh, good morning you're up early looking good babe" He tries to go in for a kiss but I dodge it he surprisingly brushes it off and tries to place his hand on my ass, yet I move away again this time he doesn't seem too pleased. "Oh, you don't get to touch me today at all you see this is your punishment." I flash a small smirk and grab the breakfast he made placing it on the table so I can enjoy it.

I watch him from the table and begin to laugh his jaw dropped to the floor and he doesn't look pleased at all. "Is it because of the teasing?" I giggle and continue eating yet again. He tries to come close and touch my hand, but I move away, and he tries not to get mad. We'll see how long his temper will last with this.

The day flies by quickly most of the time I got rid of Katsuki by being around others and helping Mina and the rest of the girls with getting the party ready. Luckily, he left for a while with the boys to get us groceries for the party.

Mina and I planned it all out so I could sneak in a couple of dirty ideas for me to be able to tease Katsuki. Jiro and Tsu got all the food and drinks sorted out Ochako and Momo set up a place for people to sleep in case they did want to so that no one would pass out on the floor uncomfortably.

Hagakure made sure the boys wouldn't demolish anything and told them to get some good music and lights ready. After a while Jiro obviously had to help denki since he pretended not to know good music it was so cute Mina took a video of them.

Once everything was set up, we all gathered everyone into the common room and made sure everyone was happy and comfortable. We all started out by chatting and eating delicious snacks and drinks. After a while Mina made everyone play a game of dirty truth or dare almost the same as last time but this time, she had a list of dirty truths and dared to ask people.

Everyone looked excited, some even nervous but everyone was comfortable with playing. "Is everybody ready!" Mina screamed out we all shouted back excitingly and made ourselves comfortable I did indeed keep staring at Katsuki and he seemed so fustrted by now it was so hilarious he did try to sneak a kiss but I doged him all day we'll see how this party goes.