chp 17

Light was peeking through the blinds and waking me up from deep slumber I look around and remember the night before and all the things that had happened, I slowly get up and sit in the soft bed for a minute or two, blushing from the constant memories and suddenly pain hits me, and I feel the aftermath of it. I turn to the side to see a smiling Katsuki lying next to me holding onto my thigh looking peaceful.

I reach out and place my hand on his cheek and gently graze the soft caramel skin slowly placing my hand onto his messed-up hair and playing with it while smiling down at him. I gently lay down beside him, so we're face to face, and I stare at him not wanting the moment to end.

"You're up early" A big smile forces its way across my face, and I giggle. "You didn't close the blinds" He slowly opens his eyes, and they meet mine and he almost at once kisses me. "I'm hungry how about breakfast?" I laugh and say "You are always hungry lately"

We head into the kitchen and my small figure attaches itself to Katsuki's muscular body loving that he decided not to wear a shirt but instead give it to me. I move around behind him as he is casually walking around cooking our breakfast.

"I'm done" I squeal in happiness like a kid and detach myself from him and go around to grab my plate. We both turn around coordinated and come to face Mina, Shoto and Denki. "Morning guys" I say happily while walking to the table with a grumpy Katsuki beside me. We both begin to eat while happily chatting about something. Katsuki decided to send them death glares occasionally since he felt like he got caught showing affection.

"Are we going to ignore the fact that you guys are really close all of a sudden" says Denki completely clueless. "Hm? Oh no we were doing it every day behind everyone's back" Katsuki just blurted out. "Katsuki! That sounds awful" He laughs and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and now they're mouths just falling to the ground.

"Ok what is going on girl!" I look at Mina in slight confusion thinking it was a bit obvious on what was going on. I clear my throat and annoy them a little more. "Oh sorry! This is Katsuki my boyfriend" Katsuki looks at them and says "Sup?"

"That's not what we mean!" We ignore Shoto's remark and finish eating breakfast. They all run to the table and sit in front of us like three children almost throwing us off with questions. How long has this been going on? Since when? Why did you lie? I knew it was a secret! And so on however the three begin to annoy Katsuki. "Shut up!" His voice echoed in the room, and I gently placed my hand on his arm to calm him down.

"How about we tell you guys later hm?" They all nod in response and leave the room. We walk into the living room and sit on the couch cuddling while watching a movie after a while from the corner of my eye I catch almost the entire class standing there with their arms crossed and looking at us. I gently tap Katsuki and he looks over. "WTF!"

They stand there in silence until Kirishima says. "What is going on?"