CHP 20

buckle up ;)

The pace kept getting quicker and his thrusts deeper, he kept slamming himself into me repeatedly making it feel so incredible. The knot in my stomach came undone so many times that I wasn't even able to keep track of it, but he did not seem like he was going to stop anytime soon either it's like he had so much energy.

At this point it was painful, but you loved the pain. You were so addicted to that small amount of pain that every time it got worse, you'd moan even louder a huge part of you enjoyed the suffering and so did Katsuki.

"I can't! I can't anymore! Plea-st-op!" He didn't stop, nor did he slow down but he lowered himself to my ear and with an incredibly low and deep husky voice he murmured. "If you wanted me to stop, you'd say the word...don't try and pretend you can't take it because I know you can, and you'll take it like the little slut you are." He gently pressed kisses onto the back of your neck while he kept going.

You knew he was right, but the pleasure was so amazingly good you didn't know whether to stop or keep going till you broke. Your arms gave out and you could hardly feel your legs, he had no mercy.

You moaned and screamed from the top of your lungs while he kept leading you on. "Go on princess scream for me show everyone who makes you feel good." Your eyes rolled back, and you almost fell forward. He held you up and quickened his pace and you screamed. "Katsuki! Fu-Fu..." you couldn't hold it in anymore you came all over the soaking bed once again and you could tell he was close. "Shit. You are doing great baby just a little more."

His eyes screw shut and with one final thrust he came filling you up to the brim making you come again. He let go of you dropped onto the bed almost losing consciousness until a huge weight fell on your back.

"I love you y/n"

"Y/n"

"Y/N!"

"Y/n! Wake up!"

Your eyes opened and you felt sweaty and uncomfortable. "Huh?" You looked at Katsuki sitting beside you. "Are you ok? You were screaming my name princess..." Suddenly his smirk appeared on his face, and he now knew what you were dreaming about, yet you still sat there rethinking the incredible dream you just had.

"I-" He pressed his lips against yours and pulled away as quickly to stare right into your eyes and say, "Tell me every detail and I'll make it happen for you princess."

You sat there facing him too stunned to speak. "Go on baby." You couldn't work out whether he was serious, so you looked back in confusion. "I know it was a nice dream, but wouldn't it be better if it happened now? We still have 4 hours before school..."

His hand gently traced over your soft skin, and he unapologetically kept glancing at your till now exposed chest. You quickly fixed your shirt and gulped. "I-" you told him small parts and details while looking away but each time you tried to skip a part or glance away, he'd bring your gaze back and ask questions just to tease you.

"Hmm I think we need some sleep." He laid his head back on the pillow and acted like he didn't hear me. I was so shocked I couldn't even understand why he did all of that and went to sleep. I was wide awake until we had to go to school while he just snored behind me.