chp1

Your POV

"I am so excited to go to UA" I screamed aloud. I haven't been there yet, and I am so excited to finally be able to attend UA. I got the UA by recommendation; I have never been this excited in my life. I hope I meet new friends and I hope that I will fit in exactly right! I have been training my quirk for an exceptionally long time now just to practice before I go to the new school for the first time!

magical time skip

I have been spending hours in my room by now because I haven't been able to decide on how to do my hair yet. I don't know if I even look good enough, my head was spinning in circles by now from all the overthinking I was doing. "Do I look ok? Is this too much? Maybe I should just try harder" I finally decided to just push away those thoughts and leave my room with confidence without overthinking. I was feeling more confident and a little better, I went downstairs and complimented myself in the mirror.

I ate my breakfast and said goodbye to my parents as I was walking out. I plugged my earphones into my phone and listened to my playlist on the way quietly humming to myself.

I get to school, and I just stand in front of the huge gate watching people walk in talking to friends and some people even run in.

I was walking through the crowded corridors hoping not to get lost within the wave of students. I was looking for my class until I bumped into a pink looking girl.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" I quickly rushed over to help her pick up the stuff I knocked out of her. I helped her and then took my chance to ask her for directions.

"Oh, don't worry! I'm Mina by the way Mina Ashido!" I smiled at her and replied "I'm Y/n L/n. Umm do you know where class 1-a is?"

She squealed and smiled enthusiastically at me. "OF course! That's my class! Do you want to be friends?" I sighed silently, being glad I have a new friend. She seems nice too! "Sure! I'd love to."

We walked to class together chatting about random things like our quirks and hobbies we even decided to hang out with each other soon!

We step into the classroom, and I at once make eye contact with this tall handsome blonde and I fall in love with his deep crimson eyes. We stare at each other until I feel a small nudge from Mina, and he looks me up and down while smirking. I walk to a seat and place my stuff. I looked over at him again but suddenly he was gone. I twirl around the classroom while walking back and suddenly I twirl, and he is right in front of me.

"Oh I-I'm sorry!" He lowers to my ear and whispers "Why were you staring at me Teddybear" I blush from embarrassment and suddenly I'm pulled away by Mina since she really wanted to introduce me to the other girls, and you could tell the boy was upset.

I try to focus on the girls, but my mind keeps wandering away to the thoughts of him. "Hey Mina, who's that blonde guy over there with the gorgeous red eyes?" I totally exposed myself, but I couldn't care less.

"Oh, I see someone already got a crush! On the loudest and most annoying yet nice person ever." Wow is he really like that? I mentally facepalm myself for even saying a word. I don't mind if someone new I thought he was attractive, but I don't want everyone to think I already have a crush on him. 

Credits go to:iiwooxsy420

Word count: 642

(I decided to write shorter chapters most of the timeso I can have more chapters and because I'm lazy lol)