Chp 29

A couple of years into the future.

'Phone ringing' ... 'Phone ringing'... 

"Katsuki. Get the phone!" I groaned. He rolled over to me and hugged me from behind. "God damn it." 

"What does God damn it mean mommy?" Akemi asked. "Oh, no no baby don't say it's a bad word." She climbed over me and onto Katsuki. "God damn it Daddy move!" She shouted. Suddenly his hands grabbed her small figure and he picked her up in the air. "Thats my girl!" 

I rolled my eyes and looked at the time. "So, who was calling?" I asked curiously. Katsuki shrugged while playing with Akemi. "Fine." I blurted making Katsuki turn his attention to me. "Honey. You look beautiful today." He said right before gently kissing my cheek and smiling at me in a silly way.

I giggled at his silly face expression and looked at the phone, it was Midoriya! "The Midoriya's just called we forgot about the reunion!" I shouted in panic. We stood up while Akemi laughed, and we began getting ready. "Mommy what's a reunion?" I looked over at Katsuki and we quickly got up getting dressed while the other was preparing breakfast also trying to get Akemi to get dressed herself. 

"So where are we going mommy?" Akemi asked while we hurriedly walked to UA. "We are going to a reunion with you so you and Uncle Deku's kids and your other aunts and uncle's kids can see our old school and also you can see where you will kick ass to be a hero like Daddy!" Katsuki explained to Akemi while I mentally facepalmed myself listening to his swearing. 

"Mommy can I kick ass too! Like Daddy!" Akemi asked excitedly. "Honey, you know that's a bad word please don't say it at the reunion! Katsuki, we talked about this!" I said through my clenched teeth to Katsuki and suddenly he laughed. "Sorry Honey." He kissed my forehead and we got there just in time. 

"The Bakugou's finally here!" Aizawa greeted us. "Aizawa! So good to see you." I greeted Aizawa with a hug and said hello to everyone right after. "Go on Akemi don't you remember Aizawa?" She ran off to Aizawa as soon as she recognized the now old man. "Zawa!" She screamed. 

He caught her and picked her up, making her fly. She screamed happily and giggled in his arms. Akemi had the most contact with Aizawa since he took care of her every Wednesday when me and Katsuki are at work. 

I looked over to see that not everyone was there. I saw Momo and Shoto with their lovely twins Hiroshi and Katsumi and their younger sister Nishi. I also saw Midoriya and Ochako with Akira and his older sister Tamiko. Next to them stood Kirishima and Mina with Katashi and Rei fighting as usual. Over on the Side was Tsuyu and Hagakure chatting while next to them was Aoyama and at the end side was Denki and Jiro with Kana and Mio.

"Hi Akemi look! I'm starting to get my quirk!" Akira Midoriya shouted! All the little kids ran towards him and shouted. "That is so cool! Daddy Akira has his quirk!" Katashi ran to Kirishima explaining to him. 

"Hey Ochako! Good to see you." I walked over to Ochako since she mentioned she wanted to talk about something. "Hey Y/n! Gosh missed you! Anyways look Akira won't stop talking about Akemi is it ok if after today they go to the park together?" she asked, making all the other parents listen.

"Yes yes of course Akemi needs some fresh air today her and Katsuki having been stuck at home for ages now dressing up as princess." I laughed. "Y/n!" Katsuki shouted over hearing me talk about him. 

We all walked in while the kids explored the school and all the parents chatted about catching up on the newest gossip that was going on between us heroes.

"Hey Ochako, is it alright if I also come along with my kids to the park the twins won't stop fighting." Momo chimed nervously. 

We all agreed that everyone parent was coming to the park. "So, Mina how's Katashi? He is the oldest and already has his quirk. How's that going?" I asked. 

"It's all right he's just incredibly stressed about it honestly, I can tell. However, he won't stop talking about Akemi." I looked at her amazed. "Really because all the girls are saying how their sons won't stop talking about Akemi, I think she is playing something I need to talk to her."

I finished my conversation with Mina and chatted a bit with Denki and then slowly made my way to Katsuki as we were walking to the park. "Why is every mom telling me how much their sons are missing Akemi and won't stop talking about her. Do you think Akemi is doing something to them." I asked feeling a bit worried.

"No, I think she is just the best one amongst them and can't get over it..." He always thought the best about Akemi but never considered eve one dreadful thing about her I know that she has a lot of his traits so I wouldn't be surprised if she was teasing the boys a lot about how cool and strong, she is I mean all she ever hears are praises from her father sometimes I think he spoils her too much. 

As we got to the park all the kids ran to the swings wanting a turn on them while others ran around playing games. 

Out of nowhere Akira ran over to Ochako and screamed crying while all the other older boys ran to their parents leaving only the youngest girls and boys with Akemi at the playground. "Mommy!" Ochako looked down at Akira and seemed worried sick. "What happened baby! Are you hurt?" she asked frantically. 

"Hiroshi s-said I-I can't ma-ma marry Akemi!" He cried hysterically into her arms, and she began to laugh. Hiroshi screamed at this. "I will marry her!" I looked over at the boys and they all seemed mad. Katashi and why are you upset?" Kirishima asked smiling. "I want to marry Akemi!" All the parents started laughing while I stood there puzzled so I called Akemi over. "Akemi why do they all want to marry you?" I asked while everyone went silent. 

"I don't know I guess I'm cool like Daddy said" she said shrugging but then Katsumi ran over to her and bowed. "Please marry me Akemi!" She screamed and jumped at Katsuki. "Daddy, I don't like boys!" We all froze and then fell into a pit of laughter when all the boys realized they had no chance with Akemi anymore. 

"Alright. Bye!" We finally were able to go home after such a long day out with kids and parents. "I can't believe four boys want to marry Akemi." I said looking at Bakugou that has a tired sleeping Akemi in his arms still being able to hold my hand while walking. "Honestly if she will marry a boy or girl let's make her marry the Todoroki's. They're rich." I laughed and slapped his arm. 

"Katsuki." I looked over a little stressed. "Yes honey." He answered not looking at me. "I might be pregnant again. 

'What!" He shouted waking up Akemi. "I'm sorr-" He pulled me into a hug and picked me up while Akemi was in his arms looking really annoyed at her extremely happy father. 

"I'm so happy honey! I love you for now and forever." He smiled.

"I love you even more."