chp2

Your POV

We all sat down in our seats as soon as we saw our teacher walk in through the door and it was silent until our teacher spoke.

The first lesson was chill, we all introduced ourselves and talked about our quirks. Now I know the hotties name. Katsuki Bakugou huh? Well- "You ok Y/n?" Mina pulled me out of my thoughts and then pulled me out of the classroom quite literally.

Me and the girls walked towards our dorms and decided to chill in the common room since we had nothing better to do that day. Our teacher Aizawa told us he is too drained to teach and told us not to get into any trouble and then passed out on the floor in a yellow sleeping bag?

After a while of chatting all the boys from 1-a came into the room and looked like they were having more fun than us. They started pushing and shoving each other around until it annoyed us.

It was getting late and some of my classmates were already heading to their dorm rooms, so I decided to go to my dorm too.

I said good night and began walking to my room and as I took a turn, I saw Katsuki walking to his own room, so I sped up and caught up with him.

"Hey! Katsuki, right?" He looks at me and smirks. "Yeah. Y/n, right?" I gave a slight nod and from then on, I had no idea what to say I made myself look so stupid I was just walking next to him and-

"Why do you look so sad?" I gave him a confused look, but I probably had a very weird face expression due to my stress. "Oh no! I am not sad I was just thinking sorry!" He gave a slightly confused nod but kept walking beside me till I stopped at my room. "Thanks for walking with me" He looked at me and smirked but didn't say a thing.

He slowly moved towards me until we were close but the closer, he got further back I stepped until my back hit the door with a loud thump. His lips just inches from mine, my eyes kept wandering to each side hoping no one would walk in.

"Stop looking away you little bitch" His voice an almost silent whisper and husky drawing me in towards his vicious smirk and intoxicating scent of caramel. I suddenly felt something between my thighs. His knee was right between them brushing gently against my lower region.

"Fuck. You're soaking wet." All the blood in my fragile body went straight to my cheeks and I covered my face with my hands, and I looked to my right, and I saw someone turning round the corner panic hit me, and I quickly teleported myself and Katsuki into my room.

"What the fu-" I move away slightly since we were still remarkably close to each other. "Sorry but someone was walking into the corridor, and I panicked" He looked at me and sighed and then left the room without a word. Did I upset him?

I decided not to think about it too much, so I went ahead to shower and go to sleep but everything I did had me still thinking if I did something wrong maybe I said or did something that upset him.

Why did I care anyway? I shouldn't care we just met anyway I shouldn't... But still there was something drawing me into this man, and I knew that I wanted him more than anything.

I drifted off to sleep having small dreams and imagines of the hot blonde. 

Credits go to:iiwooxsy420

Word count:617