Chp 10

Two fucking weeks! We have been hiding it for two fucking weeks! It's eating me from the inside because he is making it so hard for me, forget the rules Katsuki has been an absolute asshole to me. It's as if he wants to tease me or maybe he wants people to find out?

For the first 2-3 days we did the screaming and then he stopped arguing since he didn't start. I didn't either because I didn't know whether he wanted me to or not but in privacy he never mentioned anything and I'm sure Katsuki would.

After another 2-3 days he started to sneak in small kisses now and then he would smack my ass a loud smack sound would be heard in class, and I totally panicked luckily no one questioned it or asked who it was.

He even had the audacity to whisper dirty things into my ear I would turn red and run away from him while he would laugh and make fun of me afterwards while we were together, so I decided it's time for revenge.

It was a Tuesday night when we had a week off and most classmates went to visit their parents so there were less people to worry about, I decided I'd go to sleep a little earlier than usual. I waited till maybe around two am to text him.

Are you up? He opened my message in seconds. 'Yes why?' I sent him a mirror selfie of me in his top and nothing else on without an explanation on the picture it was clearly visible I had nothing on. He started spam texting me 'Y/N!' 'What the hell?' 'Come over!' 'You look so hot right now' and all sorts of other messages pleading to come to my room.

I decided I'd turn my phone off and go to sleep because I was sure he wouldn't take the risk of coming to my room at such an hour and possibly getting caught. I was wrong, very wrong.

After maybe 10-15 minutes I had heard an almost silent knock on my door, I thought nothing of it and walked towards the door slowly opening it still in Katsuki's shirt yet this time I have underwear beneath it.

"Hi Princess." He said quietly his voice deeper than before causing me to be a bit startled, I closed the door after he frantically barged in and saw him man spreading on my bed when I turned round and saw that my knees felt weak like this guy was leaning against the wall one hand behind his head other on his crotch while his legs were just spread across my bed with a smug look on his face.

I slowly walked to the bed, got on to it and slowly made my way to Katsuki smiling to myself. "Now my little princess has caused me quite a problem you know?" I giggle in response and say, "I have?"

I get on top of him and slowly seat myself right above his crotch looking him directly in the eyes not breaking the intense eye contact looking for a single emotion. As I was slowly sitting down, I heard him groan and his eyes slowly rolling back lightly.

I place small soft kisses on his cheek. I slowly trace them down to his neck leaving a hickey or two on the way, but he grabs my jaw and pulls me back up to eye level and kisses me desperately.

"I love you y/n." I place my hands on his chest looking for any hint of emotion that could show he's lying yet just by being there in his presence I already know he's genuine.

I slowly roll my hips on him, and another groan escapes his soft lips. "I love you too." My hips move faster and suddenly I begin to whimper his name rolling off my tongue perfectly timing with his calls out for my name.

He pulls me in, and we kiss so lovingly I felt so loved it's like nothing around me existed. He kept whispering sweet things into my ear. "You look so pretty on top of me", "I love when you say my name."

But what he said after all that put me in so much shock I stopped. "You're my first and last person I'll ever love!" I stopped in my tracks and looked at him dead in the eye. "Don't say that."