Chp 25

(Skip to last year of UA)

Prom night.

Me and the girls woke up extra early that Friday morning needing a lot of extra time to get ready for our last and most memorable night in UA.

The girls all woke up on que heading to Mina's room with the stuff needed to get ready. I grabbed anything I was able to fit in my hands forcing myself to carry almost all my hair and makeup items. I silently left the room smiling in the door frame at my sleepy boyfriend Katsuki. 

He started groaning while feeling around the bed to find me. "Can't you stay a bit longer for me?" He pouted in his sleepy voice. "No sorry babe. But don't worry I'll make it up to you tonight." A huge smile spread across his face and he sent me a kiss before drifting off to sleep. 

I rolled my eyes playfully and slowly closed the door struggling to carry all the equipment to Mina's room. Once I got there, I realized I wasn't the last one to arrive. I sighed while placing everything. Mina purposely made extra space for us and lined up all our prom dresses on hangers very neatly. 

Once everyone had arrived, we started sorting everything into place and making a list for who starts with makeup and who with hair so that we don't argue or have to wait. Once it was done, we went ahead and began making breakfast while making plans and chatting about how excited we were.

We were all the excited that most of us thought about it through the night and hardly had any sleep because of it but a good coffee put us all on our feet happy and energetic. After breakfast was done the fun finally started, we all started heading to the showers.

During the showering we blasted music through Momo's speakers she made perfectly for this occasion. We finished our showers quite quickly so we could all change into underwear and oversized shirts since we weren't even near getting dressed. 

We sat down beginning the fun. Half of the girls went to begin with hair while the others began with makeup all while singing songs from our playlist. We then decided to have a short break once we were all done with the things we were doing to go and find some snacks.

We walked through the common room walking past the boys waving and smiling to get to the kitchen. They thought we looked mental, half of us had our hair in hair curlers or in weird positions with hair clips and some were baking their face with half eyeliner done on one eye. 

"Babe you good?" Katsuki asked with a concerned face. "Yes, yes, of course babe!" We walked into the kitchen snacking on random food we had found. Katsuki walked in and tried to give me a kiss, but I dodged him. "Sorry babe I'm baking my face." He gave me a confused look and then turned away to walk away while saying. "You better make it up to me tonight." 

I and the girls giggled while walking back to the room to continue. 

Once each girl had their makeup and hair done, we took off our t-shirts and started looking for cute underwear knowing that all of us are going to have our dresses ripped off. Hopefully obviously. Most of us decided on colors that kind of matched the dresses. 

I had stunning lingerie that perfectly matched my prom dress for tonight. Every single girl in the room had already put on their dresses, all looking in the mirrors to make sure we looked perfect before we even left the room. 

Heels were on and ready the ones that had small purses grabbed them and we started taking pictures and once we stopped Mina handed over the tall glasses of champagne to start us off for the night.

I checked the time, and we were perfectly on time, it was time to head out. 

We slowly walked down the corridors in our dresses while laughing and giggling and in the back of all our heads we didn't want to lose these memories and continue to make memories like these because we knew this was friendship until the very end.