Chp 11

"Don't say that" I said coldly not meaning to come off that way yet kind of that way. He looked at me and smiled genuinely "You know I love you and if you don't feel it then I'll make you feel it, you're my one and only love" He gives me a small wink and slowly places his hands on my hips moving them back and forth I catch on quickly and start to rock quicker small groans and moans escape his mouth and I begin to feel my underwear get wet.

"Princess look at you already making a mess we haven't even got to the fun part." I look at him helplessly while he looks down at me smirking. He switches us around so that I'm laying down beneath him his hands roam over my t-shirt and then slip swiftly under I feel his hot breath in between my legs, and I make eye contact with him

Half-closed eyes his pupils dilated and the bright red color in them darker than before I turn red and place my head back down on my bed and look at the ceiling while covering my mouth from moaning. His hot breath on clit felt so different than me being on top of him trying to pleasure myself.

"Look at me unless you want me to stop." My head shot up eagerly not wanting him to stop at all quickly making eye contact hotter and more bothered than before. His tongue sticking out gently brushing over my panties and rubbing my clit so gently.

Small moans escaping my mouth getting louder each time he presses against my clit with more pressure. His hands massaging my whole body his togue getting a bit faster now and I feel my orgasm coming. I was almost screaming by now.

"K-Katsuki..." His name fell from my tongue and bouncing off the walls of my room. My breathing is becoming uneven, and my eyes begin to close I feel the pleasure ripping through my body.

It felt so- "Look at you can't even do a simple task like keeping eye contact. Were you overthinking again?" I stare back at Katsuki blankly and suddenly I push my hips towards him seeking more pleasure. "How about I fuck your brains out so you can finally stop overthinking, huh? Like the sound of that? I bet you do greedy slut" I get up and move towards Katsuki so we're at eye level now. "But I'm your greedy slut, aren't I?"

He smirks and looks to the side and then gets off my bed heading for the door. "Wait! Where are you going?" He laughs quietly to himself and opens the door. "You think I don't know what you were doing? I knew you were trying to get back at me for breaking my own rules." He walks back towards me and kisses my forehead. "I love you get some sleep"

He closes my door after leaving me there speechless on the bed. "Oh, fuck no!" I get up from my bed and walk to Katsuki's room and hearing him walk around his room I look to the left and right and slowly take off my panties and then make sure his t-shirt is covering me. I opened his door and saw him standing there with no shirt on. I admire him for a few seconds and motion for him to come closer.

"What thirsty for mor-" I place my panties in his hand and leave. I walk towards my room and hear an almost silent whisper. "Hey! Get back here!" without turning around I pull up his shirt and show him some of my ass and disappear into my room locking it making sure he knows he can't come in and that I won this game!