CHP 21

I got up early and got ready for school and waited in the kitchen since I was pissed. I was so bothered last night I wanted to annoy him back, so I went back to my room and rummaged through my entire dorm room to find that cute pink vibrator. I put it inside and shoved the controller into my pocket. I went back to the kitchen and pretended nothing had happened. 

As soon as I saw Katsuki, I gave a fake smile and a small peck on the cheek and told him I'm heading to class early. "Alright I'll see you in a bit" I saw a couple of classmates in the class already talking and some finishing off homework. 

I began talking with the girls and we just had our usual gossip about the entire weekend while laughing a bit at Tenya for his behavior. 

Katsuki walked in after a while and went to the boys.

After the first lesson we all got up from our chairs and wandered around the class while Aizawa left to bring in papers. I went over to Katsuki and sneakily placed the controller into his hand but what he didn't know was it did not have any batteries in them. 

He looked so happy that he turned the setting to highest but when I didn't give the slightest reaction back, he panicked and looked for the batteries. "Does anyone have batteries!" He screamed out in Panick everyone, and I mean everyone looked at him weirdly. "No tf." Shouted Denki back at him. He looked in every place in the class possible just to find a battery. 

Once Aizawa had walked back into class he ran over to him eagerly asking to go the dorms and when he got denied he gave me death glares all day however what he didn't know is that I had my own batteries in my bag.

"Looking for something?" I wrote mockingly on a piece of paper giving it to him during class while Aizawa wasn't looking. He quickly passed it back and wrote, "Where do you have them?" I giggled quietly and didn't write anything back and ignored his pleads for the rest of the lesson.

As soon as we got to the last lesson, I knew he would break, and I was right, he looked so insane it was funny to watch. To my surprise he was smart enough to look through my bag and once he found them, he had forgotten that the setting was still on the highest and when I told you I was the center of attention I was the center of attention. 

I fell on my knees and whimpered too loud. "Oh y/n! Are you ok?" The girls ran over, and Momo asked. "Cramps?" I nodded and went along with the lie and soon enough Katsuki slowly lowered the setting so that they wouldn't grow suspicious of me and him.

Me and Katsuki stood together facing each other while he kept teasing me with the vibrator and I was so done with him that lesson he wouldn't stop changing the settings. I sometimes teased him a bit and whimpered or moaned into his ear quietly so that no one would hear and luckily most of our classmates were too busy with their own business to look into ours. 

"Alright don't forget homework-" Aizawa kept going on about the work and everything we must do but both me and Katsuki had one thing on our minds. "I'll finish this game that you have started and just know I'll win this" He gave me a small smirk and grabbed my arm, and we took off into our dorm room direction hearing the boys shout behind us. 

"Oh, look at them go!" Denki and Sero laughed. I knew this was going to be a long night.