chp. 7

!Small disclaimer there is some strong language by the end of this chapter and degrading in a way ig so if you do not wish to se that then skip the end!

Your Pov

"Katsuki I-" My lips hovering over Katsuki's, and I close my eyes ready for the kiss to happen, but he pulls away and laughs.

"I love how desperate you are for me Princess" Kissing me so rough and eagerly yet in such a loving way I melt right into him. His hands holding tightly onto my waist while my hands eagerly pull his shirt to be closer but it's not possible our bodies are as close as possible, yet it feels like we aren't close enough.

I trace one of my hands up his neck and then tangle my fingers into his ashy gold locks while his grip tightens, and I gasp allowing him to have the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth our tongues exploring each other.

We pull and tug on each other and my hips start rocking back and forth. We both pull away from each other and stare into each other's glossy eyes panting and trying to catch our breath. We both turn to the door frantically once we hear loud giggles and footsteps inching closer and I get off Katsuki and try to sort myself out. He pulls me in for a quick kiss and whispers. "Let's pretend nothing happened Princess."

I nod in approval and wait for the door to open. "Alright lovebugs times up?" Mina shouts as she opens the door. Katsuki gets up as soon as we Mina and leaves looking annoyed. "Finally!" I play along and huff out in frustration, more like sexual frustration. "What took so long!? That was not 7 minutes!"

They don't question us, and we carry on with whatever we are doing. From time to time, I catch Katsuki staring at me and smirking he even licks his lips while keeping eye contact and he even said something to Kirishima. "Katsuki why are you licking your lips all the time" He looks across the room at me knowing I'm awaiting an answer from him. "They taste sweet"

I blush at his words and try to focus on others, but my focus keeps going back to Katsuki. The night ends and we all decide to go back to our dorm rooms and go rest since most of us are tired and bored by now.

We all say good night and head off in our own directions and it turns out me Katsuki and Kirishima are all heading the same direction it's not a long distance and there seems to be a comforting silence while we walk. Finally, Kirishima says good night and disappears into his room.

I decided to walk a little faster in front of Katsuki and to my surprise he caught up to me and slapped my ass! I looked around making sure no one saw that unless he wanted to make it official. No, he never said anything, and I probably shouldn't get this wrapped round my head since I should focus on him wrapping his arm around my waist while walking!

We kept walking and I stopped at my room, I glanced at him and realized how close we were, but I wasn't going to be shy. I teleported us into my room and I pushed him onto my bed.

"Want to make out again I see. Only good girls get to do that" I get onto my bed all while rolling my eyes at Katsuki and then look up at him while lowering my head. "Am I not your good girl then?"

He looks away smirking, "No, you're my filthy whore"