Chp 19

Soft Katsuki on his way!

"How about you show me how this will end?" My challenging tone was visibly bad at covering my nervousness, but my overconfident smirk did provoke Katsuki a bit. 

"I see." He nods and turns his head to the side allowing his thoughts to wander off but as soon as his gaze came back to mine and our eyes locked, his eyes filled with love and clouded by lust within the moment my eyes gazing up at him glossed over with desire. 

He inches closer and I stopped moving away gently allowing my eyes to roll back and close feeling his soft hands all over my naked wet body he began pushing me towards the water and allowing it to drip down our bodies as he finally pressed his sweet lips against mine. 

The kiss started getting more heated each second, suddenly you feel the pressure of your boyfriend's body pressing up entirely against you now and your mind went blank as his slow kisses started going lower down your neck. 

"Y/N! KATSUKI! Out now!" Aizawa screamed from outside the bathroom. We finished a quick shower and ran out of the bathroom at the speed of light. Aizawa didn't look too pleased. 

"I get that you guys are lovely dovely, but these are still school premises please shower separately next time, goodnight" He walked away yawning without turning back. We tiredly walked to our rooms, and I assumed Katsuki wanted to sleep alone but before I could even step a foot into my room his hand was wrapped around my wrist.

"Sleep in my room please" I nod in approval and walk with Katsuki to his room my arms wrap around his neck as soon as I feel his arms around my waist, he lifts me gently places into bed gently stroking my hair and staring deeply into my eyes.

Those lustful eyes from before were gone and the love and affection that had replaced it made my heart melt. "I love you Katsuki" I murmured softly to him. "I love you too" He replied. His eyes closed and I could tell he was tired, drifting off to sleep beside me.

I closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift off to sleep too. 

"y/n! Y/n!" I heard calls for my name. I woke up from my lovely dream and at once turned to Katsuki his eyes screwed shut and his body making small jolts and movements. I grabbed onto him and suddenly his eyes unscrewed, and I saw tears running down his cheeks.

"Are you o-" His whole-body weight clings onto my frame and heavy pants echo around the room trying my best to calm him down.

"What happened? Bad dream?" I whispered softly. His breathing stops for a small moment and that confirms it. He detaches himself from me and rubs away his tears aggressively. "You left me..." My heart ached at those three words. 

I threw myself at him and wanted to cry myself. "Never! I'd never leave you!" He nods while I cradle him in my arms slowly laying back down in bed he didn't explain anything besides that but soon drifted back to sleep in my arms.

"I love you and I'll never leave you Katsuki, never."

"I know."