Chp 14

"What!" Both me and Katsuki shout aloud in front of everyone. "Oh, is Katsuki jealous?" He rolls his eyes and acts like he doesn't care but I take my chance. "Maybe she doesn't want to mina?" Kirishima says sweetly smiling at me. "No! I'd love to do it actually! Come on daddy" I wink at Kirishima, and you can see him turn red within seconds.

He walks over to me and sits beside me, and I can feel Katsuki's eye burning into both of us making sure this doesn't get out of hand. Kirishima puts the first piece of chocolate into my mouth, and I gently take it and chew on it while staring at him seductively. "Thank you, daddy." for the next couple of minutes playing the game I see Kirishima holding the last piece and Katsuki's eyes still haven't left us.

He looks at me and quietly says "Last one Hun" and winks at me. I slowly open my mouth and he placed the last piece in my mouth, and I close my mouth gently with his fingers inside he gets a bit startled but then smirks back at me.

Kirishima is taller just like most guys, so he looks down at me while his fingers are in my mouth being sucked by me, drool slowly dripping down my chin and he wipes it off for me by now everyone is staring and oohing or laughing and giggling. He gently pulls his fingers out and I smile and say, "Thanks Daddy"

Kirishima looks at Katsuki from across the room and laughs "Looks like someone is jealous." Everyone turns to Katsuki and laughs knowing he probably feels embarrassed right now I walk up to him and pick up his hand and place his fingers gently in my mouth doing the same thing I did to Kiri.

He turns red and turns away. After I'm done, I go back to my place and smirk at him. We all go back to the game and suddenly I hear Katsuki say the words. "Dare" To Denki and all the red in my face drained from me. Denki cheers loud along with everyone else in the room.

He got dare number 7, skinny dipping in the pool with someone of Denki's choice! I try my best to not lose my cool until I hear "Ochako?" He looks over at her and she's sitting on top of Izuku while making out.

"Guess it's going to be Y/n then!" I stand up and grab Katsuki's hand and run to the pool. You can hear cheering from some people and Tenya protesting like he didn't just sin with us the whole game. I got there with Katsuki, and it looks so magical the lights lighting the pool and the midnight sky making it feel so perfect filling our eyes with the whole galaxy.

I begin to strip and then jump in after getting back to the surface I look at Katsuki that had his jaw dropped without a single movement happening.

"Come on Babe" I giggle while swimming away.

Suddenly there's a big splash behind me and I look around Katsuki but to my surprise I only see his clothes laying scattered around. Suddenly I feel hands gripping onto my naked body and Katsuki popping his head up from beneath the water.

Our legs tangle beneath the water while we listen to our breathing. I place my hands on his shoulders and lean into his body.

I look up and he is smiling down at me suddenly pulling me in for a kiss. Both of us slowly moving close to the part where we can stand on the tiles beneath us in the water and I push him to lean against all the pool.

I tangle my fingers into his hair and his grip tightens on my wet body pulling me onto him. I quietly moan into his ear while I grind on him.

"Wow!" We both looked up and saw Denki, Mina, Shoto, Kirishima and Jirou all stared down at us. I try to cover myself as best as possible since we were naked.

"What the fuck guys get out of here! No one else is allowed to see her naked!" All of them move away looking in other directions. "It's not like she's your girlfriend!", "Yeah plus we didn't expect you guys to do the dare!" And Shoto added. "We thought you guys would fight instead of have sex!"

"We weren't having sex! Not yet!" Katsuki yelled I tried to hide behind Katsuki while he carried on Screaming at the group. "It doesn't matter what we were doing!" Suddenly Shoto said the worst thing possible. "Oh, come on! She's not yours anyway!" Katsuki turned around and made sure he covered me while his hands started to make small explosions and his frowned face turned into a smirk.

"She's my girlfriend dickhead and you are not allowed to look at her naked!"

"What!" They all screamed, including me.