Chp 23

(This chapter and the next is ummm.. let's say y'all are fucked.. not the good way)

Katsuki was spooning me from behind all while tightening his grip round my waist and nuzzling his nose in the crook of my neck tickling me. "Y/n..." I looked over back at him and stopped smiling since I was focusing on his sad expression.

"You know I love you... - I slowly nodded my head and moved away from his grip to fully face him- "But-" Tears began to form in my eyes I was so confused this whole beginning of the conversation sounded so wrong.

I pulled away completely and watched as he tried to reach out for my hand, but I moved it away. "But what?" I asked with my breaky voice. He stood up and looked away from me. "I am breaking up with you..." He didn't even let me react and had already headed towards the door.

"Stay! Katsuki Wait!" Tears were rolling down my cheeks making my sight so blurry I kept stumbling along the way but once I reached the corridor he stood there with a girl? "I see..." I wiped my tears and went to the common room.

I walked past everyone pushing past people and ignoring all questions while avoiding all eye contact. "Y/n! Are you ok?" Mina and Ochako rushed to me and tried to comfort me, but I teleported back into my room.

The girls ran after me while Kirishima and Denki went over to Katsuki to ask him. "Mina, girls I'll talk about it when I'm ready...p-please" They all left without a word, and I teleported to the roof of the building I laid there staring at the gorgeous moon lit sky with bright stars scattered across.

"Y/n...?" I recognized the voice in seconds and as soon as I heard him, I got up wiping the tears away. "W-Why!" I raised my voice with more tears spilling. He wrapped his arms round my waist and held me close to him. "I-I don't know... I'm sorry Y/n." He spoke softly allowing me to cry in his chest.

Kiri was Katsuki's best friend and I assumed he would know. I felt speechless only questions roaming through my head while more tears spilled.

It began to rain, and the rain had already soaked my clothes and Kiri's by now, but I couldn't move. The amount of energy I had used to cry in those small minutes forced my body to collapse and suddenly I opened my eyes back in my room.

"Are you ok babe?" Mina asked softly. I shook my head no as I tried to get up, but I fell back down. "You remember anything?" she asked cautiously. I look around confused as to why she was in her uniform. "You cried all night, and no one was able to calm you down after Kiri brought you here you passed out it Monday morning honey."

I was too disoriented to answer Mina, but she just kept stroking my hir and smiling. "Why M-Mina?" My voice began to break again. "I don't know honey, but I'll make sure he gets revenge for that... we can talk about that idiot when you feel better but now you have a fever so! Here you have food and water, please rest for a couple of days. I'll come round after school. I love you." She spoke softly, avoiding conversation at all costs.

I can't. I can't understand this!