Chp 13

All of us had looks of terror on our faces, even me! Mina had the lists prepared without me seeing them so that it'll be a "Suprise", but I didn't think she'd go that far.

The list for truth looked something like this...

1. Have you ever been tempted to cheat on me with anybody? 2. If you had to have sex in one position for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?

3. Where in the house would be the weirdest place we could have sex, and shall we do it?

4. Which friend's boy/girlfriend have you ever secretly had a crush on?

5. If you must have a threesome with people in this room, who would you do it with and why?

6. Have you ever been attracted to somebody of the same sex?

7. Do you have any dirty secrets you've never told anyone?

8. What's the best sexual experience you have ever had, and what happened?

9. Have you ever ended a relationship with someone because they were terrible in bed?

10. What's your biggest unfulfilled sexual fantasy you want to do someday?

They seemed a little too extreme and while Mina was reading only a couple out, she didn't even stop and went straight onto dares.

Do your best fake "O" while looking the person to the left of you in the eye.

Have someone blindfold you, and then have everyone in the group kiss you on the cheek. You must either say which one is your partner, and then kiss them on the lips, OR you must choose one person that you want to kiss on the lips.

With your eyes closed and the other person or people standing across from you in the room, walk with your hands out. You must kiss the first person you touch exactly where you touch them.

You must leave an R-rated voicemail for an ex.

Someone must lick peanut butter, chocolate sauce, or whipped cream off your finger, cheek, or somewhere of their choice.

Someone feeds you M&Ms or other small chocolate candy, and you have to say, "Thank you, Daddy," after each one.

If there's a pool, you must go skinny dipping, and you must choose one friend to go with you.

You're in school and you've been a bad student. For the next round, you're in time-out on someone's lap.

Someone goes onto your Amazon account and buys a special toy for you that's $20 or less.

Talk to your hand like you're making a game plan to sleep with someone else who is in the room.

Oh, the terror on everyone's faces was priceless but what can I say I was shocked myself. After Mina finished, she looked up and had a dice that was up to 10. She explained the rules. One person spins a bottle and the person on the receiving end is getting asked truth or dare regardless of their choice you can either throw a dice ad pick from the list a question or dare or you can come up with your own idea I knew that everyone would just roll the dice since it wouldn't be their fault regardless of what question/dare they chose for the other person.

Denki decided to be brave and spin the bottle first he got Momo she froze in fear and then awkwardly chuckled and said "Truth, please." Denki grabbed the dice and most of us gasped in fear as he rolled it. "Number 3!" Shouted Mina we all waited for Denki to read it out.

"Um well, where in the house would be the weirdest place we could have sex, and shall we do it?" Denki was shocked and Momo was a bit more confident about this since she knew he was in a 'pending' relationship with Jiro. "Probably someone's dorm that isn't ours and no I don't want to do it with you" Denki smiled approvingly while you could tell Jiro was really relived with Momo's answer.

The game moved along smoothly and even Katsuki and I answered one or two questions each. It started to get more comfortable and fun to play the game since some people added their own questions and answers. We were all having an exciting time until it came to my turn again.

"Let's go for dare this time! Go for it Mina!" I shouldn't have said dare but here we are. Mina looks through the list of dares and then finally giggles Shoto looks over at what she chose and froze. I should have thought this is Mina we are talking about!

"Ok Y/n how about Someone feeds you M&Ms or other small chocolate candy, and you have to say, "Thank you, Daddy," after each one." I calm down knowing she'll pick Katsuki and we will both secretly love it, right?

"Do I pick-" She puts her hand up with a bag of chocolates to Kirishima!? "No! I pick and I pick Kirishima!"