Chp 22

I was panting, trying to catch my breath. He had pinned me onto my bed with his hand over my mouth forcing me to keep in the whimpers and moans his eyes darker, half open staring into my needy watery ones. His fingers going in and out of me at such a painful pace.

He gave me slow wet kisses over my entire neck probably leaving hickeys too. His hand slowly left my mouth and lewd moans rolled off my tongue almost immediately too loud for Katsuki's liking. I received a harsh smack to my ass cheek and a painful groan escaped me.

  "Oh, don't be like that I know you like the pain princess... you like that?" His pace suddenly kept getting faster and faster. I was holding onto his wrist and arm to escape the overwhelming pleasure, but he was too strong, his eyes didn't leave mine, he was maintaining eye contact knowing it would make me feel shy.

"You look so gorgeous right now princess I wish I could have taken you right there in that class you don't even know how much I needed to fuck that attitude out of you." His eyes kept wandering over your body, he was admiring the girl below knowing she's like his treasure.

Praising words and small dirty comments kept flowing out of his mouth the pleasure pushed you to the edge and you felt the ecstatic feeling of your orgasm ripping through your body.

"Ka-Kats-KA" You barely could form words after your orgasm since his fingers were still forcing themselves into you making you overwhelmed with the feeling. You looked down to see the growing tent in his boxers and wanted to return the favor, but he always made it about you.

"Let m-me he-help you D-Daddy..." You forced words to form a sentence and he only watched in ecstasy how saliva was slowly dripping from your tongue and tears messing with your makeup while your entire body was being used by him.

He paused for a moment allowing you to breathe and he stared down at his boxers and groaned. You swiftly got up and pushed him back.

"I'll make it up to you Daddy, since I've been so naughty today." You winked and watched as his cheeks flushed red loving how your words affected him. You kneeled and lowered his boxers watching as his huge dick sprung out of them at once.

"Scared?" He asked, raising a brow thinking you'll back out. You grabbed his dick and gently kitten licked his tip making him release strangled moans.

You kept going further and further with your licks allowing yourself to get comfortable. You kept pushing your hair back and keeping eye contact with Katsuki the same exact way he did with you.

"I didn't know you were so good at this..." His head fell back, and his hand tangled into your hair helping you out. His moans and groans kept getting louder.

"Fu- I'm gonna c-" He faced you as soon as his seed released all over your face making you look even prettier than before. "Fuck... Perfect princess. So pretty for me." You smiled as you started licking the cum of your face with lewd expressions just to turn him on and on que Katsuki's dick got hard again.

"oops" You squealed.

  He grabbed a cloth and began cleaning you and himself up. "I'll make us some food you find a movie alright?" he asked sweetly while caressing your face. You gave a small nod and received a couple kisses on your face before he left.

Your cheeks flushed red, and you knew that you loved him.

"I love him..." You exhaled.