Chp 8

Your pov

The next morning, I wake up vaguely remembering what happened the night before and no we didn't have sex we made out, again.

I slowly walked out of my room and headed towards the kitchen, as I got there, I started making a coffee for myself while humming a song. I start stirring the sugar into the coffee and I suddenly feel a pair of familiar hands snaking around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder suddenly his intoxicating scent fills up my nostrils making me rest back onto his bare chest.

"Morning handsome." I say with my eyes closed I let go of my cup and spoon and turn around to place my hands round his neck. "Morning princess." Instead of a kiss I hugged him very tightly, a hug I haven't had in a long time, it felt so perfect at that moment.

He was holding my waist and rocking me back and forth while humming a song, my favorite song. I pulled away for a split second to be attacked with his kisses. He kissed my forehead then cheeks and then all over my face.

"You're so perfect Y/n." I looked away in embarrassment and blushed a little. "Excuse me." We both pull away and we see Aizawa standing from across the kitchen staring at us. He raised an eyebrow and walked to the fridge grabbing food. "So how long have you been dating?"

I looked at Katsuki for help. "We aren't dating, not yet. We would rather you didn't mention this to the other classmate's sir as we are trying to work this out in private." Aizawa laughs and nods his head in approval "I sure won't kid but you guys look like a cute married couple surprised you aren't dating"

Both me and Katsuki blush and go back to making coffee beside each other. Katsuki turns around and leans against the counter while I keep stirring that coffee. He looks at me and says, "So want to go back to my room and sleep for another couple of hours?" I smile and reply, "Sure."

We head back to his dorm and lay in his bed cuddling and just lovingly playing with each other. I hold his hand and play with his finger while his other hand is detangling my morning messy hair we both hum a sweet song we both like cherishing every moment we have together.

I fall asleep after a few minutes and Katsuki falls asleep right after me until I wake up. I check the time on his phone and wow! He has me as his lock screen!? No way! I see that it is already 3 pm! We slept for that long?

I slowly wake up Katsuki with kisses and inform him of how hungry I am. "You know if you cook us something I might reward you." I patiently wait for a response. "Hmm alright let's go to the kitchen."

We secretly ran downstairs, and I sat at the table playing on my phone. We ignore each other pretending that nothing is going on so that no one is suspicious of us. I can't stop thinking about how much I adore Katsuki. It all happened so fast, and I wish it was official.

"Here you go." I mouth a quiet thank you and head to Katsuki's room after a while Katsuki joins me and we sit in his bed eating the ramen he made us while watching Disney movies.

After while once we are done and the movie is ending, I look over at Katsuki and say, "Katsuki" "Yes princess?" "What are we?"