2. Woke Up In Japan

~Paige

"Rise and shine!" Michael shouts at the top of his lungs as him and the other three boys invite themselves into my hotel room.

The curtains open wide allowing the sun to make my room terribly bright. I lift the comfortable blanket up and over my entire head to block out the blinding sun that is disturbing me from my peaceful sleep.

Remind me again why I thought it would be a good idea to give them my spare key?

I feel a dip in the bed and someone lean over my head, "Paaaaiiigggeee!" Calum drags out my name in an annoying tone.

"Paigey wake up!" He says not giving up, to which I refuse by grabbing onto the blankets even tighter.

"We need to get the day started come on!" Luke whines only furthering my annoyance.

"Paige if you don't get up right now I am going to drag you out myself." Ashton warns and as much as I believe him, I still refuse.

"Who are you my father?" I mumble still hidden under the blanket.

Calum laughs at my response, but I hear him quickly slap his hand to his mouth to suppress it.

I hear Michael and Luke clap their hands together and start singing a made up good morning song, and I involuntarily groan.

I was up the entire night editing and downloading pictures from the concert, and as well as putting together the beginning of the Japan tour diary with the videos I took.

"They're gonna report a noise complaint from room 304!" I warn trying to get Michael and Luke to stop. I can already feel a headache coming on from being woken up abruptly by four loud and rambunctious boys.

Despite how exhausted I am, I still have to give myself credit. The pictures turned out amazing and I can't wait to post them on Instagram for the fans to see and repost. I just know the boys will be making them their new profile pictures as well.

"You leave us no choice," Calum says before yanking the blanket completely off of me making my entire body recoil from the sudden temperature change.

"Calum!" I whine loudly. "Its cold." My arms hug my legs pulling them tight against my chest for any sort of warmth.

My shorts, oversized sweater, and fuzzy socks weren't doing the best job at keeping me warm.

"Why are you guys even up this early?" I mumble into the pillow with my eyes partially closed. The sun is too bright it hurts to open them fully.

"We wanna explore Japan before we leave tomorrow morning," Luke explains coming to sit at the foot of my bed.

"Which is why you need to get up so we can start the day." Ashton adds on.

"What time is it?"

"10 am." Ashton responds as if its not a big deal.

"10 am?!" I repeat louder.

"Thats not early at all for you," Calum says. "Are you seriously this tired?"

"I know," I say feeling myself wake up a bit more. I sit up in my bed and rub my eyes to adjust to the light. "I was just up late last night working, so I barely got any sleep."

The boys don't respond but I know they understand. There have been countless amounts of times that they have been called into the studio at 2 in the morning to record a solo or write a song. The five of us are hard workers so it's expected that we will be exhausted, even on the second day of the tour.