Recap

Quick recap:

Vit is an Indian billionaire belonging to a traditional business family. He is very business focused. For his cousin's wedding he visits university to invite one of his uncle's friends. There at the event he realises that one of the speakers is his 'wife.' Rukma, his wife, is a senior faculty at the university. To prove her existence to his family and lawyers, he takes back the family earrings or danglers from her. To end the 'marriage' Rukma agrees to prepare documents. She signs and hands them over to Vit. In response Vit kisses her passionately and she responds with passion. However the spell is broken by his engagement ring and Rukma runs away after 'congratulating' him on his engagement. She boarded the cab before Vit could reach her.

Chapter-wise summary in chronological order:

<<Yesterday ..his morning>> --Billionaire businessman Vit was visiting the University campus to invite someone to his cousin's wedding. He suddenly realised that one of the speakers at the event was his 'lost' wife. She was a senior faculty at the university.

<<Yesterday ...her afternoon>> ---As a proof of her existence he got back the family danglers or earrings from her.

<<The musical night and Frog and Leech>>-- Vit dealing with meeting Rukma and documents in preparation

<<The Discovery >>--- His wife Rukma prepared documents for them to sign and end the marriage. She signed and handed him the documents in a secluded spot in the University. Vit kissed her, passionately and she also responded with passion. However, his engagement ring and the fact that he was engaged to someone else broke the spell.

This is when he 'discovers' his passion for Rukma.

<<The shock>> --Rukma congratulated him on his engagement angrily and ran away into a waiting cab. Vit was left holding the documents.

He is 'shocked' at Rukma's response for not falling on his feet and instead running away.

With the next chapter <<Horribly Happy>>  we move into present. 

The flashback of their 'marriage' and separation will be revealed throughout and also be separate chapters I am working on.

Please share your preference in the comments as well.