Chapter Forty Three

It would be awkward if somebody at my school is reading this...
Uh, hiii...
______________________________________

Carter's Point of View

"Stop eating the food, for heaven's sake!" I stated, exhausted from having to continue monitoring Niall's eating habit.

"Who made you Queen of the castle?" He grumbled, stuffing his face in the chips once more.

"You're gonna get a stomach ache if you keep eating," I reasoned, completely ignoring the rhetorical question. He shrugged and glanced around the room.

"When's Frankenstein getting back?"

"He's not frankenstein, nitwit. You're just the only person who easily gets on his bad side without having to do anything. Basically, if you were to walk into a room he'd already be in, he would want to brutally punch you in the face," I told him straight up, showing a hint of amusement. He looked at me as if I had murdered a poor kitten.

"We're back!" A loud voice shouted before all four entered the kitchen holding various grocery bags. While Niall sat frozen in his seat, I leaped up and, out of nowhere, wrapped my arms around Harry's waist after he had set the bags on the counter.

"You ok, babe?" Harry chuckled, kissing the top of my head, returning a tight hold on me.

"Fine," I smiled, laying my head on his chest.

"Why is blondie over there staring?" He was gritting his teeth together; and the way he was hugging me tighter and tighter, it was a show of how mad he was getting.

"I have no clue," I mumbled, mentally patting myself on the back. Though I feel bad, I scared the kid, yet it wasn't really me threatening him nor was it the full truth.

"Niall!" Liam hissed. "Get off your lazy arse and help us unpack!"

The pale boy shuffled toward the bags and started to help put the food in the places they should probably go.

"C'mere," Harry mumbled in my ear, dragging me off to the living room.

"Shouldn't we at least help with the bags--"

"I provided them food, they can put it away."

I sighed as he took a seat and pulled me on his lap. He was being awfully cuddly, but I took a liking to it so I didn't point it out.

"Is this how its gonna be?" I questioned.

"What do you mean?" I could easily feel his heart hammering against his chest.

"Us, practically kidnapping four boys, well it was your decision. Is this how the rest of our lives will be? Will you ever let them go?" I was just curious.

"This is my home, Carter. I don't think I can bring myself to leave again."

"At least let them go?" I buried my face in his neck and clutched onto his t-shirt. He laughed and shook his head.

"What will be our transportation if they drive off with the car, hm?"

"Good point," I whispered, sighing. "What, so we're gonna keep them here just cause they have a car?"

"Exactly," He smiled wide at me. "See! You're catching on, now!"

I rolled my eyes and tangled my fingers through his hair.

"Does the TV work?" I asked.

"Fixed it yesterday," He responded, dragging his hand up and down my back.

"Oh. Cool," I said. "I still think we should be helping them."

"Finished," Liam clapped his hands as he walked into the room, the rest of the boys following after him like frightened puppies.

"How bout a movie?" I exclaimed, earning an eye roll from Niall and exasperated sighs from the rest, except Harry had stayed quiet.

"Not tonight, darling," He finally spoke up. "Tomorrow's gonna be a big day for us."

"Why?" Louis chimed in, everyone focusing their gaze on Harry.

"Was I talking to you all?" He grumbled.

"Why?" I repeated their question, almost scolding him for his rudeness.

He let out a long sigh and shrugged.

"We're gonna hunt."

"We don't have guns."

"Not that kind of hunt. We're hunting for wood."

"Wood?"

"Yes, do I need to repeat myself once more for you?" Harry glared at them all.

"What do we need wood for? It's a desert out here!"

"We need to build a shed, blondie," Harry stated, noticing everyone's confusing looks but choosing to ignore it.

"B-But-"

"Bed time," He declared, scaring me a bit as he stood and carried me toward the bedroom.

"It's still daylight!" I told him.

"Then we'll have to shut the curtains or keep it as it is," He shrugged. I sighed as he set me on the bed, taking off his shirt and shorts. I crawled up to the new and comfy sheets we had bought a couple days ago. The money we had gotten was stashed deep in Harry's childhood room. A big wad of cash would definitely be an understatement. I was afraid to ask how he had gotten a hold of that much.

Once we were both settled under the covers, I laid my head on his bicep as we stared at each other.

"I'm not tired," I stated, giving a shrug. The corner of his mouth pulled up as he smirked at me. I closed my eyes and laughed. "No funny business. Bedtime now, goodnight."

"Caaaarter, just a kiss." I could tell he was still smirking through his amusing tone. I opened my eyes and finally nodded.

"Just a kiss."

It wasn't just a kiss. His lips latched onto mine, moving in sync as all the constant worries left my mind. He suddenly rolled on top of my body, causing me to gasp in shock. I pulled away from his lips and opened my mouth to protest. The boys were just down the hall. How awkward it would be the next morning!

"Hush," He mumbled before I could speak. "Just kissing." And we were back to kissing, or sucking each other's faces off as you could call it that. Then, he began to grind down on me, causing both of us to grunt. My back arched in need of friction and tiny touches.

"This isn't just kissing, ya know," I slightly panted, at a loss of air.

"Really?" He smirked at me, bringing his hips down in a hard but swift motion. "Too late to stop now," He quietly moaned. As I was about to let out a moan, his lips latched onto mine, our teeth clinking together. How rough he pushed the kiss to be. "Not a sound, darling," He whispered against my bruised lips. He continued to grind, sealing his red lips on neck and sucking.

When he came, I kept his lips on mine, swallowing his quiet moans. Too tired to do anything else, we fell asleep cuddled tightly together. I fell asleep with a smile, kissing his neck one last time before I closed my eyes. That's how my day went.

________________________________________
Author's Note -

I'm deeply sorry for all the waiting!

And...

I apologize further hand for not being able to update this month because I have MAJOR BIG exams that I NEED to pass in order to graduate high school -_- It sucks, really does.

BUT, once May (quickly) passed by, I'll be all yours for the summers time being! Yassss!!!

Oh and my instagram is @/_makayla_xx if you wanna check out my snazzy video edits ;)