Chapter Forty Seven

Harry's Point of View

I glared hard at the nurse checking on her. One wrong move. I was on the edge of the seat, watching. She fidgeted in her spot constantly, but I couldn't care less.

"She's looking ok. Should wake up soon." And she was out the door. I sighed and stared at Carter's face. I was exhausted, but I couldn't sleep. I need to be here for her when she wakes up. She needs to know I'm here for her.

Not for long.

"I'm hungry," A voice mumbled behind me. I turned in my seat and glared at the blonde kid.

"Stop playing games with me, jackass."

He threw his hands up in confusion, mouth open.

"I said I was hungry!"

"Bullshit! I know what you're trying to do." We are not being watched. We are not being fucking watched.

"What crawled up your ass?"

"Lose the attitude, dipshit."

"For once, can we quit arguing?" Zayn interrupted.

"He started it," Niall bit back.

"I'd be more than happy to finish it." I cracked my knuckles and stared at him. He shook his head and backed off.

I turned back to the bed and watched her sleep. Eventually, they got up and went to check the cafeteria food. I sat in silence and let my eyes rest for a moment. I felt her fingers twitch and I shot up. I waited and waited. Then, I sighed and closed my eyes since she hadn't opened hers the previous ten minutes.

Maybe it had been a full hour, I wouldn't have known. I was out cold, completely tired. But, I woke up in the middle of a weird dream. The clock in the room read two in the morning. I sat back in my seat and stared at complete darkness.

My dream was right in this hospital room. Doctors and nurses were malicious. They were telling me she'd be fine, nothing was wrong. It turned out to be just one big lie. They knew there was something wrong with her. They wouldn't dare tell me.

It was kept to themselves for a reason I hadn't figured out. It got me paranoid to the point where I joined Carter on the hospital bed and tucked a safe arm around her. She was so important to me. I can't lose her again. Not this time.

_______________________
Author's Note –

HERE ME OUT!
This is short for a reason, ok? Please don't get mad. :(

But, if you want to read something new, why don't you check out The Misfit Boy. I update regularly so no long waits there! Thank you for your patience and bearing with me.