Chapter Twenty Five

Carter is played by Kristen Stewart, but with her blonde hair. Don't get all sassy! ;) :*

tEeHeE
____________________________

Carter's Point of View

Here we stood, facing these creepy creatures who looked quite hungry. I wanted to show my braveness, but to be honest, I may have took just a small step behind Harry. "What do we do? They can't expect us to kill every single one of them!" I whispered, which probably seemed more audible towards the cowards than I thought.

"C'mon," He replied, taking a few steps forward. I hesitantly followed, still frightened by their menacing glares. I practically latched myself onto Harry's arm, my body slightly shaking. The closer we got, the clearer I could hear their low snarls. They looked like they were ready to pounce on us.

"Alright," Harry started, turning away from the creatures to face me. "When I say go, you run that way," He pointed to my right. "I'll run the opposite. They hate it when their dinner tries to escape," He chuckled. I ignored his attempt at joking and simply followed his order. "Ready?"

I nodded and just as he said, "Go." I bolted away from the creatures, upsetting them too much. I came to realization, the fact that I couldn't turn visible and run through the wall up ahead, surprisingly disappointed me. I placed my hand against the wall to stop myself from running into it. As I turned around, I realized all of the creatures had surrounded me instead of following Harry. Maybe if you think hard enough, you can actually turn invisible.

"Harry!" I shouted as the crowd of people quickly piled out of the club.

"Stand still, Carter. If you stand still, they are dumb enough to think you disappeared," Harry answered from behind the mass of creatures. I stood still, their glares making me very uncomfortable. But, it slowly started working. They suddenly backed away, not even acknowledging my presence anymore. Just when I thought everything was going to be fine, a loud siren coming from outside was what had set them off again.

They ran around the place, obnoxious screams nearly making me go deaf. I felt a tug on my arm. I turned and realized it was Harry pulling me towards the bar. I felt relief wash over me, knowing he was closer to me than the creatures had been.

"Here, hop over the counter," He whispered in my ear so I could hear. I nodded and he helped me over the counter, soon following after. We both ducked and sat under the counter, just in time to hear the entrance doors opening. I scooted closer to Harry, burying my face in the side of his neck. He grabbed my hand and held it tight.

"What the hell happened in here?" A stern voice spoke, the loud screams somehow disappearing.

"Just search the damn place."

I moved my head and stared at Harry with wide eyes. He shook his head in determination, thinking they weren't going to come over to the bar. But, as it got quiet, I couldn't help but fear for the most.

"Check the bar," Someone grunted. So, that was where I started freaking out. I tightened my grip on Harry's hand, nearly cutting off his circulation. The flashlight shone under the bar all the way to my right, and it was slowly coming closer to where we sat. At the last minute, Harry took me by surprise, grabbing my face and slamming his lips against mine. I had no choice but to accept the kiss, his lips were a bit of an addiction.

"Well, looky here," A voice spoke, interrupting our-fast heated-kiss. Harry didn't want to pull away, but when he did, he avoided the flashlight shone on us. "Orange jumpsuit and bunny pants."

"We thought it was halloween," Harry spoke first, not being able to resist the twitching smirk growing on his face.

"It's the middle of April, ya twat!" The officer yelled, causing more officers to run up to our little scene.