Chapter Forty Six

CHECK OUT MY STORY!

The Misfit Boy :D

Now enjoy this chapter, babes. ;)
__________________________

Harry's Point of View

I ignored the banter coming from behind as I stared at her. I was shaking in my seat.

"Messed up. That's what this is. I swear I-"

"Hey. . . Niall." I turned to him.

"Yeah?"

"Shut the fuck up." He was pissing me off.

"Well damn." It was a quiet whisper, but I heard it. I ignored him and lifted a hand up to her delicate face. This feeling I had. It hurt. She has been unconscious. . . For three days. Nobody knows what's wrong.

I coughed to hide my inhuman whimper. I grabbed a hold of her hand and pressed my forehead against it. I couldn't pray. Not after everything we've been through.

They are laughing at you.

I quickly looked over my shoulder, confused.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Huh?" Zayn raised his head from Louis' shoulder.

"One of you's said something."

"Did you lads say anything?" Liam asked with a stern face.

"No."

"No."

"Nope."

I stared them all down. I know what they were doing. But I wasn't going to let it get to me. These assholes are on the last straw. I fucking swear.

I turned to face Carter again. She looked even more pale. I was getting worried. I stood up and pushed the red emergency button and watched as the nurses rushed in.

"I don't think she's ok," I frantically spoke, staring down at Carter before demanding they check fast. I held tightly onto her hand and watched the nurses intently.

"Something's not right."

"What? What's not right? Tell me!"

They stared at me with open mouths. I wasn't meant to hear it but I did.

"We just need to run a few tests, alright, Mr. Styles? Nothing bad."

I sighed in aggravation. Fuck this. I sat back down, watching the nurses wheel my love out the door.

"How do they know your name? Better yet, why haven't they called police on you?" Niall thought out loud. I rolled my eyes.

"Dip shit, were you paying attention to where we were driving? This isn't some regular goddamn hospital."

"Whatever."

She's doomed, kid.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I stood up and charged toward the little blonde kid. I grabbed his shirt and picked him up, slamming him against the wall. "Wanna fucking say it again?"

"Harry, chill out. He didn't say anything."

"Don't you ever fucking say that again! Got it?"

"What d-did I say?" He groaned in pain.

"Better not come out of your mouth again or your gonna be spitting blood." I dropped him and walked out the door in search for a nurse to give me information.

•   •   •

She was back in her room. I was getting anxious. They wouldn't tell me what they tested. It was making me angry. She's mine, my girl. Which means I should know what the fuck they were doing to my girl.

The four lads were still sleeping on the floor. I didn't want to sleep. I needed to watch her at all times. She is more safe if I am keeping watch.

Oh, Harry. She will never be safe.

I spun around, ready to beat the shit out of whoever said it. But, they were all still sleeping.

"Very funny, bastard," I spoke, glaring at each lad. None had squirmed like they would have. I looked all around the room in confusion. Are we being watched?

It took you this long?

__________________________
Author's Note -

Soooo, PLEASE go check out my new fanfic!

The Misfit Boy

Hehe it's another attempt at a creepy story. Let's just hope it goes well.

Message Man by Twenty One Pilots *heart eyes*
"Please use discretion when you're messing with the Message Man."