Chapter Twenty Nine

WARNING: smut! I contacted all of your parents/guardians just to make sure they were ok with you reading this! They said it wasn't acceptable, so instead I just bribed them with a one month cruise to the Bahamas! HIP HIP HOORAAAAA
_______________________________

Carter's Point of View

His hands traveled up and down the sides of my body, causing me to squirm.

"Lay still, angel," He chuckled, as he laid his forehead against mine. He pinned me deeper into the mattress, both hands gripping my waist. "Last time he'll ever fucking do that." He growled, giving me little kisses down my neck. The tip of his nose grazed the spot where my neck and shoulder met, leaving a soft kiss behind my ear.

A sudden laugh escaped from my lips, causing Harry's eyebrows to furrow. "You find that funny, huh?" He whispered. I shook my head and bit my lip, attempting to suppress the smile that made its way to my lips. I didn't mean to laugh; it was just the way he had said it. I stopped thinking once his lips had unexpectedly attached to mine. I felt my cheeks slightly heat up, as a whole swarm of butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"Thank you," I mumbled, tangling my fingers through his knotty curls. "For making me feel safe and actually wanted." Harry trailed his fingers down my sides, causing me to unwontedly giggle, which made him grin. I gazed into his green eyes, merely getting lost in them.

He was still grinning, tongue poking out between his teeth; his eyes kind of wrinkled in a cute way. He was perfect; from sparkling green eyes to the adorable laugh of his. He was all I could ever ask for in such a creepy world like this.

"Your everything I need, darling," He whispered along, fingers raking up my stomach, after brushing the strand of hair away from my forehead, where he pressed a gentle kiss. His fingers brought the hem of my shirt up, as I took in the faint taste of mint and the soft roughness that came from his mouth. He cupped my backside, bringing me closer to him, slightly heating the kiss. Harry bellowed out several moans; my sweatpants ended up down to my ankles. I felt his callused fingertips brush my inner thigh, causing a whimper to escape my mouth.

I was oddly eager for him to go further.

He acknowledged his own aching desire as he suddenly smirked. He closed the space in between us and made sure he wasn't crushing me underneath. You could say I was terrified yet kind of excited. As he peeled his shirt off, I couldn't but think of us while I watched him practically take control. He kissed me with enough power to make my legs go limp; even if I was laying down.

"I'm going to remove your shirt, angel," He mumbled, grabbing the hem of my shirt. I quickly placed my hands on his, stopping him for a second.

"I-I've never done this before," I confessed. "I don't know what to do."

"Watch me. Don't be afraid," He whispered, giving me a soft kiss on the forehead. It took time for me to simmer down and Harry proceeded to take my shirt off. My back hit the comforters once again as I watched my shirt get thrown across the room. I attempted to cover myself, but Harry grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head. "No," He stated.

"N-No?"

"No."

I slowly nodded and he grinned. He bowed down and started kissing my neck. I let out a gasp, the feeling of Harry biting down and sucking on a certain spot nearly had my back arched. He trailed further down to my chest, my breathing becoming uneven already. He lifted his gaze and we stared at each other; a smirk slowly making it's way to his face.

He shuffled off the bed and ran out of the room, completely confusing me. I sat and waited to see if he'd return. Once he returned-much to my relief-I noticed he was holding something in his hand.

"Found a couple of these, babe," He winked before throwing one packet on the bed. He looked down at his pants and quickly started pulling them off, leaving us both in our undergarments. He crawled back on top of me, the smirk still present on his face. I hadn't realized I covered myself until he pulled my arms away again. "Carter, there's no need to be shy," He told me.

"I know," I mumbled, giving him a smile.

"You are my beautiful angel." He whispered and proceeded to uncover himself while kissing me, hard. I cupped his face in my hands and focused on the kiss while he opened the packet. I could tell he had slipped the condom on because next thing I knew, the sweet yet rough toned words were slipping out of his mouth. "You're mine, angel," He groaned, his hands touching every inch of my small body. He brought my hand up to his mouth and he kissed it. "Mine."

He then kissed my nose. "Mine." When he kissed my forehead before mumbling, mine, he finally kissed my lips a little longer. "All mine." By this time, I was excited more than nervous. And as if the moment was completely ruined, one of the books on my bookshelf flew across the room, scaring me half to death. "Ignore it," He whispered. I hesitantly nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down to kiss me.

The cold gold chain hanging from his neck touched my chest, giving me goosebumps. I felt his hard member against me from down below. We stared at each other once again, until I felt a sudden burning pain. I whimpered as he cooed me and cupped my face. I closed my eyes and nodded for him to continue.

Once he continued, I gripped onto his shoulders, biting my lip. "Open your eyes," He quietly demanded. I forced myself to pry my eyes open. Another one of his smirks formed as soon as everything all around us turned off. We simply ignored it, because soon enough, I was feeling the pleasure rather than the pain.

My back arched, my stomach touching his warm chest. His thrusts slowly sped up as a moan escaped my lips. He buried his face in my neck and showered me with kisses, groaning seconds later.

"You're fucking mine, angel," He growled in my ear, panting heavily. My-barely what you would call-nails dug into his back, as we were now covered in our own heated sweat; even if it felt like it was twenty degrees in my room. I finally opened my eyes and stared into his lustful pair.

"Yours," I breathed out with a nod. He was slowly growing tired, but with one more hard thrust, he pulled back and gently laid against me, his arms keeping his body up. We stared at each other, neither of us really surprised with what we both said in unison,

"I love you."

____________________________
Author's Note -

Oh my gosh I hope this doesn't stink!!! Craaaaaaaaaap D: