Chapter 2

The sun flooded into the room and onto your bed, and you covered your eyes quickly.

'Wake up sleepy head!'

You grown when you hear your room mate's Sarah's chirpy voice, 'you serious? What's the time?' You pull yourself up and out of the sheets.

'It's eight o'clock'.

'Fuck you'.

You shrink back into the sheet, 'there's no way I'm going out at this time, it's the damn weekend for fuck's sake!'
Sarah pouted, 'please! The market are on at the Grounds, and you promised to take me there before it got busy!'

Ah shit.

She was right and you remembered that you had told her. You sigh and dragged yourself out of bed, 'fine!' You grumble before getting ready, shuffling over to the bathroom. You looked like hell, your hair was everywhere, you hadn't given two shits about putting it in a braid.

'You okay? You look rather ill'.

Sarah asked, her brow creased with worry, 'this is how I normally look Sarah... But thank you', you snap back at her, but there's no real hostility behind those words.
Sarah burst out laughing, 'I'm just kidding, you look fine, but you still look like shit after getting up'.

'Gee, thanks'. 

You'd picked your usual outfit, but you stopped when you hear Sarah chuckle, so you turned to her, ready for a fight, 'what now?' She shook her head and shoved her closet open, 'here, wear some of my-'.

'Not happening'.

Sarah pouted at you again, 'come on (Y/N)! You can't keep wearing those outfits, you look so boring!'

'And that's how I hope to look like!'

'That's certainly not the way to get boys'.

'Sarah... Shut the fuck up'.

She shook her head and pulled out an outfit, 'I'm gonna keep bugging you until you grab some of my clothes, then we'll be fashionaly late and I'll be pissed and-'.

'Alright! I get the picture'. 

You grab the clothes from her and got dressed.