Chapter 32

The moment the two of you are in the room, John takes your top off as well as his and he pushes you down on the bed. The frame creaking under both of your bodies.
You kiss with passion and you don't hesitate to undo John's pants, you slip the shiny belt off and unzipped him.
You shove your hand down his pants, and John pulled away, his whole body shuddering as he felt you massage his cock through the material.

'Oh fuck!'

He growled as he rocked his hips against your palm, you loved it when he was like this. He struggles to keep himself up so that he doesn't crush you.

'Careful! I'm gonna cum too early baby'.

He hissed down at you and you responded with a squeeze of his balls and he yelped out in pleasure. You watched as his zipper moves up and down with your hand, you loved seeing that. 
You suddenly pull harder and John's hands fly up to your shoulder, 'shit! Gentle!' He hissed.

'Sorry'.

You whispered as you managed to pull his cock out. It's rock hard now and you begin to stroke it, your grip is firm. You want to be gentle, but you also want him to enjoy it.
You jump when own haand manages to slip under your panties and rub your clit.
You curve your body as you feel the sensations ripple through your body, and you stop stroking John for a few moments. He roughly pulls your hand off his cock and you swap position. He has you pinned, his hand has better access in your pants. He uses his whole weight to hold you down as he rubs you senseless.

'Does it feel good?'

He whispers in your ear and you jerk at the feeling when he presses a little harder.

'I can't hear you'.

You says and you let out a strangled cry, 'yes! I love it!' He bites your ear gently before whispering in your ear, 'that's a good girl'.
You yell out when he presses harder onto the clit, and you try to pull away from him but John holds you down firmly.
It's clear that he wants you to cum, but you want to hold back a little longer though it's rather difficult. You let him guide you through it all.

'You ready?'

You suddenly hear him say and you realise what he's saying when he begins to shove your legs apart so that he could lie in between them.
You're not so confident after the fist encounter, and John noticed your hesitation.

'You don't have to say yes'.

But you sucked in some air before nodding, 'do it', you pulled him closer, and you feel him rip your panties off so he had full access, he hadn't taken his own pants off but you didn't care.
He tensed up when you felt the tip of his dick against your entrance.

'You need to relax alright'.

He raked his fingers through your hair, his kisses on your neck are very gentle.
You grit your teeth as he starts to push inside you. 
The sensation is absolutely amazing, and you let out a loud moan, and you try to cover your mouth but John stopped you, 'don't, don't try and muffle your voice, I want to hear it'.
He keeps pushing his cock inside you slowly, 'almost in', his voice is slightly strained, and you lock your legs around his hips until he's fully seated within you.
You're kissing at that time and you both pant up close to each others mouth, trying to adjust to the size and tightness.

'Oh god you feel amazing'.

John moans, he looks into your eyes with so much lust, 'tell me wh-'.

'Do it now, fuck me now!'

He doesn't hesitate and snaps his hips forward, your belly's rub against each other as you rock back and forth, the friction almost made you cum, but you had to stay strong for John.
He slammed into you continuousley, his grouns filled the room. The fucking went on for hours, with the two of you alternating positions.
You now found yourself with your legs open and John below eating you out.

'Fuck'.

You suddenly close your legs around John's head and you panick, 'shit! I'm sorry!' You yelp but he stops what he's doing and looks you up at you with a glint in his eyes, 'did I say you can stop?'
Those words lit a fire down below and you groaned when he returned to your clit, this time, suck on you harder.

'Oh Fuck!' 

You scream out when he suddenly pokes his tongue into you and you feel the vibration as his tongue tries it's best to keep still.
He hums against you and you finally come undone and your whole boody shakes violently, your hands shoot down to grab him but his hair. You hear him gulp as he drinks all of you.
You notice him grinding his hips sharply onto the matteress and it's not long before he cums, his mouth is still attatched to your clit, he groans out and you feel him. You struggle against him when you start to grow sensitive. He flick his tongue over your clit for a few moments and your body jerks harshly during those moments.

After a few moments, John pulls away and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand before crawling up tp lay beside you.

'You alright? Sorry I went a little overboard'.

You can't help but laugh, 'I loved every second of it John', you grab his hand and pull him closer. 

'I love you John'.

He smiles gently, 'I love you to (Y/N).