Chapter 15

'Fuck!'

He almost falls back, but he does let go of you and you try to crawl out of his reach. But he's on you again, twisting around and slamming you against the slope, again the air is punched from your lungs.

'Ow!'

'Yeah, you think that hurt? Try and get headbutted in the nose multiple times!'

He snarled down at you, and you try to wriggle your way out of his grip but he holds onto you tightly.

'Stop struggling for godsake otherwise I'll shoot you!'

In hearing that you do stop struggling, your eyes growing wide with fear. John sighs and loosens his grip, 'look I- I won't shoot you, I know I tried to shoot you back there, but I wasn't trying to kill you'.

'Trying to slow me down'.

You manage to wheeze out and you see him smirk, 'yeah... I was trying to do that', the both of you stay down for a few moments before John decides to move.

'Alright, up you go, and don't even think about running'.

He seems so differen than before, he showed more emotion and he certainly talked more. 
You follow his orders and he escorts you back on top of the hill and back to the hotel.
You feel fucking embarrassed when some people look your way, after all, you looked like hell.

'Now, you're going to stay in front of me, I'm going to take you back to you room'.

He gripped you by the shoulders and pushed you into the elevator, 'the both of us are lucky that Winston doesn't know about your stunt yesterday', he didn't really snarl at you but you could tell that he was annoyed. 

You're back inside you're  back in your room, but this time he follows you in, locking the door behind him.
You watch him make his way to the window and your heart sank as you watch him lock it with a special key.

'You won't really be able to break the glass, but you're only able to do it with this'.

He opens up a drawer at the little office table, revealing some sort of item, looking like a special hammer, he then shoves it in his pocket.
You can't help but feel a wave of anger flow over you and you're suddenly lunging towards him, your fist goes to connect with his throat but he's much quicker than you. He blocks the blow and wraps an arm around your waist just like the way he did yesterday.

'Hey! Will you stop struggling for godsake!'

He manages to spin you around so that your back is pressed against his chest, and he manouvers you to the bed where he throws you down and crawls on top of you in order to pin you down.
You keep on fighting him until you don't have any energy left, the asshole didn't move and waited until you became too tired.
Your heart was pounding against your chest when he leans down and whispers in your ear.

'Are you done?'

You growl at him but nod and you then feel him open his legs to straddle you properly, he's much bigger than you and you're a little frightened.

'Listen, I know you're scared and you don't understand what's going on-'.

'You killed her'.

He didn't didn't say anything, and you tried to move again but your body won't allow you to, not whilst he's practically sitting on top of you.

'You killed my friend!'

You feel hot tears brimming your eyes and you flinch when his hands gently rest on either side of your head, 'she... Is okay, I didn't ki-'.

'Bullshit!'

He sighs and keeps talking, 'Winston wants you to stay here, it's the only place you will be safe, you'll also be under my watchful eye-'.

'Oh, how fucking great'.

He tenses on top of you, 'I don't care about how you feel alright? His voice has more edge to it, 'but you're going to have to deal with me for as long as Winston wants you here for'.

You hate hearing that sentence, you're stripped from your freedom, 'I don't want to be here', you whisper, you're so close to crying.
You suddenly feel him touch your back, rubbing you gently as if to soothe you, 'I know', and that was the last thing you hear him say.