Chapter 5

The moment you had returned to the flat, you helped Sarah sort out her clothes, 'you think you can give some of your clothes to the op shops or something?'

Sarah hummed, 'doesn't sound like a bad idea at all'.

'It's a nice idea actually, then you'll have an excuse to buying all these new clothes'.

'You're a smart thinker (Y/N)'.

'Smarter than you'.

She laughed, 'I'm with you on this one', she threw a couple of tops your way, but her smile was gone.

'Penny for your thoughts?'

You immediently say and she's hesitant before asking, 'are you really okay? You didn't look good back at the markets and I don't mean feeling sick... you looked on edge'.

Was I really that obvious?'

All you could muster was a small smile, 'yeah, I'm perfectly fine and no, it's me definetly being sick, trust me', you could tell that she didn't believe you.

'(Y/N), you can tell me anything'.

No I can't, because then I may have to kill you.

'I know, just like I'm there for you'.

You didn't mean to make it sound a little harsh, but luckily Sarah didn't pick up on it.
There was a sudden knock on the door and the both of you freeze, it's not everyday you have someone knocking. 

'I'll get it'.

You say softly before pushing past Sarah.

You approach slowly, and when you pressed your hand against the polished wood, taking a few deep breaths. Deep down, you were glad that you weren't the only one who was a little scared. But Sarah didn't have the same reason as you, you've just started to realise that someone had been around you.

The next thing you know, something slides under the door and you step back... A letter and It was addressed to you.

'What's it say?' 

Sarah asked softly, so you opened it and held your breath. Those words confused you at first, but memories began to flood back into your mind and you almost lose your composure.

You have something I want, unfortunatly you parents suffered the consequences when they refused to turn you over.
I know where you are and your every move, but know this, though I can't come out and get you, I've brought someone else who can do my dirty work.

You're a little nervous, because you don't know who this may be and you but you close to understanding what the subject is about... Though you're not so sure what you have... You may have missed some vital information when you were younger.
Your blood ran cold when your eyes scanned down the page.

'Oh fuck'.

You swear when you read the name.

The Baba Yaga