Chapter 16

You haven't left your room... Well you weren't allowed to leave the room under John's orders. Winston couldn't really say anything of the matter.

'Are you going to sulk in bed all day?'

You ignore John's question as he sat in front of the computer, he comes in every now and then to "keep you company".

Why don't you go fuck yourself.

You really want to say that to him, but it's just you and him and he could do whater he wanted. You find out that you can't be hurt in this hotel and anyone who creates such actions will be punished severely.
You lift your head to look at John who's staring straight at you, 'yeah, maybe I am going to stay in bed a sulk, I have to deal with you'.
You know you're acting like a child, but you did lose a friend and you're being held captive.

'Also... How'd you find Sarah and I?'

John shrugged, 'I check different buildings, mainly the ones that were abandoned', damn he's good.
You roll your eyes and rest your head again, 'you're unbelievable', was all you could say and you heard him chuckle, 'I hear that all the time'.

'And you're an asshole'.

He didn't laugh at that one, 'careful what you say next (Y/N), his voice was steady but you could tell that he was getting annoyed.

'Fuck you'.

You bite back, and you're caught off gaurd when he lunges towards you, pinning you down onto the bed.

'Don't think I won't drag you out of this hotel and hurt you'.

He seethed down at you and you couldn't help but shake, his eyes had never left yours and you felt your face grow hot as you try to look anywhere other than his face.
You curse yourself when he smirks at you, 'you seem distracted', you wanted to punch him, but you can't... Right?

'Get off of me you jackass!'

John rolls his eyes, 'you need to be taught a lesson, you hear me?' You don't want to know what he has in store for you, so you really start to struggle and you nearly knock him off.

'Let me go! I don't wanna be here!'

'I know, but you'll be safe here!'

'Yeah right!'

John places all of his weight ontop of you and it hurts, 'look, I'm not going to hurt you okay, I just want you to calm down'.
Again you run out of energy, Jesus I need to workout more, you can't help it, your heart is pounding against you chest yet again. He needed to get off of you, you've never been straddled by a boy- no a man before and it was sending you over the edge.
He seemed to go back to his professional behaviour which was rather disapointing to say the least.

'I expect you to listen to me, I'm not really in the mood for fun and games'.

You got off you and returned to his seat, focusing on whatever was on the computer. You didn't move from the bed, instead you turned around onto your back and stared at the ceiling,

What the fuck do I do now?