Chapter 26

'Ah! Hold on, slow down fuck!'

His hips began to buck as you sped his rubbing. He begged for mercy and that was another turn on, but you didn't want him to cum anytime soon. So you let go of him and you hold both your hands up in a form of surrender.
John lays there panting, his hand still shoved down his pants. He looks you straight in the eyes. He wasn't angry, he was far from it.

'Fuck'.

He struggles to say as he slowly pulls his hand out, 'Jesus', he lies spread eagle under you.
You then try to tease him and you get up to move off of him, but John suddenly has enough stregnth to grip your hips.

'Where the fuck do you think you're going?'

He snarls at you, and you cock any eyebrow at him, and before you can say anything, he twist you around and you're on your back once again. You feel how heavy he is and the opened zipper against your pelvis.
You yelp in pain when he bites your neck, and you also feel him lift his hips up a little so that he could push your dress up, and shoves your legs open but not before pulling your panties down and his cock out.
He lets go of your neck and whispers in your ear.

'I'll teach you a lesson'.

And without warning, he thrusts right into you. All you feel is pain and you scream out, everything went white.
You suddenly hear John as he calls out your name, his hands cup your face, they were gentle but desperate and you can finally see his face. He's woried, so so worried.

'(Y/N)! Hey, stay with me!'

You violently sob as your nails dig into his skin. You feel him start to pull out but you quickly lock your legs around his hips, it hurts.

'No! no no, don't pull out, please!'

You're desperate, you want the pain to stop, but then the longer he stays inside you the less pain you feel.
You let out a couple of sobs and you hold him close.

'(Y/N)?'

You hear the uncertainty, 'are you a virgin?' He whispers in your ear.

'Yes but-'.

John suddely pulls away but not too much, he doesn't pull out of you, but he's able to look down at you.

'Why the fuck didn't you tell me!?'

You could tell that he was upset about it, 'I was going to but I didn't expect you to thrust into me so hard and-', you stop yourself.

'And what?'

He urged you to speak up, 'I didn't want to ruin the feel-', he cages your head in his arms and brings his face in close to yours, 'don't you fucking dare finish that sentence, I don't care about myself, I care about you!'

You hated the look he was giving you, it was an expression of regret, 'I didn't want to hurt you and- and I did'.

You press your hands against his chest, 'please... Don't worry, please keep goi-', he shakes his head, 'no, it'll hurt you even more', but you chuckle, 'it doesn't hurt anymore', you experimented by rolling your hips and he shudders.

'Alright... Slowly'.

You pull him closer and you groan when he rolls his hips, thrusting in and out of you.
In the end, the pain is gone and tension has gone like it was never there.

'Oh god you feel amazing'.

John moans in your ear, and you can tell that he's restraining himself, 'John go a little-'.

'No, I'm not gonna get harder'.

He keeps thrusting into you until you suddenly feel him rubbing your clit, 'oh shit!' You shudder, you were definetly reaching the peek of your orgasm.

'John I- I'm gonna cum!'

You tighed your arms around his neck and begins to kiss your neck, 'cum for me baby, cum', he presses your clit harder and you cry out.

'Fuck! You tip over the edge and you shake violently, almost knocking John off of you, your legs saved him.

'Shit!'

John begins to shake, 'fuck I'm gonna cum too!' He choked out, and you decided to help him. You brought both your hands down to his chest and began to play with his nipples.

'Fuck!'

He began to shake as he cum but at the same time he wanted to pull out. But you didn't care if he came inside you.
You feel him spill inside you and if you were capable, you would cum again.
He pulls out of you and you let go of him so he can lie down next to you.

'Fucking hell, that was amazing'.

You say softly and he chuckles next to you, 'I uh... Think I should get rid of this body', he nodded to the dead guy on the ground. You winked at him, 'you do what you gotta do'.