Chapter 25

The both of you are panting from the fight, and John holds your wrists down, your faces are so close.

'Listen, you can't go wandering around right now, we're being at-'.

'Does it look like I-'.

You yelp in pain as he tightens his grip on your wrists, and John brings his face a little closer, 'you're going to listen to me whether you like it or not'.
He shifts slighty and you try not to groan.

'You need to be protected because they know that you're here'.

'Who? Who the fuck are these people?'

John scans your face before answering, 'bad people-'.

'I recognise the tattoo, from when I was small'.

You weren't going to lie to him, and you can tell that it was vital information to John. His eyes grew wide with interest as he processed what you said.

'They've been hunting you down, they found you when I found you'.

You sighed and looked away, 'so I'm basically trapped in here'.

Though they managed to break through.

John slowly lets go of your wrists and he moves to get off of you, but your hands shoot up to grab the front of his jacket, stopping him. Your eyes met for a few moments.

Are you sure?

Was what you read in his gaze and you nodded.
And before you could say anything, he falls back on top of you, and your mouth flies open to groan out in slight pain, but John uses that opportunity to shove his tongue into your mouth. You almost choke from the sudden intrusion but you quickly recover and began to respond, your tongue dances with John's.
You suddenly feel his hips grinding against yours. You were so turned on by that.
This was the worst timing to screw each other, the hotel was under attack.
You're stiff underneath John, he cages your head with his arms, 'the hotel is alright now, there were more of us than there were of them, some of them are alive though so we can talk to them'.

You relaxed, John's body lowering down on top of you, his hips grinding into yours a little harder.
John goes to pull away but you gently bite down on his tongue for a few moments and suck on it, causing him to groan loudly.
Now that your hands were free, you gripped his hips and begin to massage them feeling them move.
You finally let go of his tongue and John pushes off of you so that he's sitting on haunches but he's still straddling you. His hands work on his belt, but you quickly take over and he watches you do the rest of the work.
When you sort out the buckle you lean forward and bite down on the zip and undid his pants.

'Fuck that's hot'.

You hear John breathe out, and the moment he's undone you grab his right hand and pull it to his front, he chuckles nervously, 'what're you doing?' He flinches when you try to push his hand down his own pants.

'Wa-'.

You manage to push his hand down past the zipper and he shudders, his buldge had grown.

'Think you can stroke yourself now?'

You wanted to see his hand disapear, you wanted to see him roll his hips and his head thrown back.
John is hesitant before he wraps his fingers around his own cock and he lets out a low moan.
He sets a steady pace, rocking his hips along with his strokes. You feel a fire ignite between your legs as watch him closely.
When you find that you want more, you grab him buy the loop hole of his belt bands and flip him over so you were on top of him, you straddled yourself so that he could still stroke himself.

'Fast, harder'.

You urged him on, and he grips your leg tightly as he speeds up.

'Do it like you did back then in the seat'.

He suddenly freezes when those words leave your mouth, 'wa-what?' His eyes grew wide with shock, 'you saw all of it? All of-', he nearly withdraws his hand but you catch him by his wrist and shoves it down, forcing him to keep stroking himself.

'Oh Fuck!'

He struggles to pull his hand out, but you hold onto him tightly, moving his hand up and down his cock, your other hand holds his free one, stopping him from pushing you away.
You've already told him now, you may as well keep talking.

'Yeah, I saw everything'.

You make sure that he looks into your eyes, his cheeks turning red. You kept on talking.

'I saw how you leant back in that chair and had your hand down your pants, the way you had your head thrown back, and the way you tried to hold back your voice, I heard it all'.

'Fuck you!'

He gasped for breath.

Oh, that's exactly what you're gonna do.