Chapter 6

'I don't understand! Why're you packing!?'

You're rushing, making sure that you grab anything that's important to you.

'I have to get out of here'.

Was all you said and Sarah looks like she's about to die, 'I want to come with you!' 
Her voice echoed through your mind, 'you can't', you said before returning to pack your things, 'it's too dangerous'.

Sarah chuckled, but you could hear the hurt within it, 'please', you stopped what yo uwere doing once again, 'Sarah I... You don't know much about me do you?'

'I thought I did'.

'Look... I- alright you can come, but you need to not freak out, because if you do... I'm gonna have to leave you behind'.

You weren't gonna tell her that you might have to kill her, she was your friend. 

+

You start the engine, your eyes scanning around the area. Sarah sits in the passenger seat, and you can tell that she's shaking. Your behaviour had scared her... And yet she wanted to be with you.

She might die... She doesn't know what's walking in to.... But neither do you, you may know some stuff, but you're still clueless.

You drive past the many houses that you use to walking past. You're never going to see them again... Maybe.

'Who's the Baba Yaga?'

You realise that Sarah's reading the letter, 'hey!' You try to snatch the it from her, but she avoided your grasp, 'what's going on? Who are you?' 

You don't know anymore.

The both of you are silent up ahead the light turn red, 'hey... If you changed your mind-'.

'I'm not going anywhere'.

You really wanted her gone, for her own safety and also, it meant that you didn't have to babysit someone. You knew had Sarah worked, when she was scared she would do wreckless things and you can't have someone like that around you. 
You're trying to keep yourself together, but that's when you see it. The black car approaching you.

'Shit'.

You couldn't mistake it for a normal civilian vehicle, it seemed to sleek, too slow.

'Sarah'.

'What?'

'Hold on to your horses'.

You hit the accelerator, the wheels screetching as the car lurched forward. You cut through the many cars and you're glad that they had stopped to avoid hitting you. You looked at the rear view mirror. 
You were right, the car was following you at the same speed.

'We're being chased!?'

Sarah screamed, but you ignored her, you had to lose this car no matter what.