Chapter 22

You leaned back and dip your hair in the water for a few moments before sitting up and raking your fingers through your hair.
You jump when you hear the slamming of the door at the front of the room, Jesus, he's pissed.

You almost slipped down in the bath when the bathroom door opened up, revealing John standing in the doorway, his eyes fell on you instantly. The both of you are silent... Uhhh...

'I didn't leave my clo-'.

You struggle to move back in the bath when he walks right up to to you and grabs you by the hair and pulls a little harder than you wanted.

'Ow, shit what the fu-'.

'I don't want you talking to him'.

He hissed down at you, his grip is tight and you know that you won't be able to squirm out of his grasp.

'What the fuck? What? Is he threat to us or me?'

You wince when his grip tightens, 'he's... Just don't talk to him', he's no longer hissing down at you, but he'd still pulling your head back.
You can't see his face properly, you can only see him in your peripheral.

'John?'

'Hmm?'

'Please... Let go of my hair'.

You don't speak harshly, but your heart skips a beat when you hear the water slosh suddenly and you're suddenly aware that that it's not just your body in the water.
You struggle a little, when you feel his fingers touching your stomach gently, 'what're you doing!?' You really start to struggle under his grip, and this time he lets go.

'Shit I- I uh'.

You look at him and also notice that his sleeve was wet, but it looked like he didn't care. You want to call him back when he quickly gets up and leaves.

What. The. Fuck!?

You wanted more of that, you suddenly want him to touch you again, to lower his hand down a little more so that he could really feel him.