Chapter 11

It had been quite some time until you were escorted out from your room and let down a different hallway.
You noticed to massive door up ahead and you instantly realise that it would be a an offive of some sort.
You were correct when you were led inside, and you spotted Winston- Mr. Scott sitting behind a large wooden table.

'Lovely to see you once again (Y/N) and Sarah'.

He was still very polite and he motioned for you two to sit down adcent to him. 

'I guess you don't know why you are here?'

No, you didn't know why you were here... You did know that you were on the run, but you had a feeling that this wasn't anyone you knew. 
Mr. Scott leaned forward on his desk as if he was going to whisper to you. You noticed John standing in the far corner. His face was hard to read, but that was the lest of your worries right now.

'You have something that is quite valuable to us... To all of us'.

Uh.... What the fuck?

'I'm sorry but I don't know what you're talking about?'

You're being honest, but you become uncomfortable when Mr. Scott's expression grows hard. He wasn't happy.

'I think you know, you don't have to lie-'.

'I'm being serious here though, I don't know what you're talking about'

Mr. Scott then turned and nodded to John who moved so quickly that it took you a few moments to realise that had pulled out a gun and pressed it into Sarah's neck. She almost screamed and tried to struggle under his grip.

'(YN)!'

She was shaking and you almost threw yourself out of the chair, but you knew that you were no match for John and he had the high ground, and all he had to do was pull the trigger.
You looked him in the eye and you falterd, he seemed to be communicating with you.

Tell him.

But you couldn't, because you didn't know what he was after, 'I'm being serious here, I don't know what you're talking about, please! don't kill her, she's my friend!' You felt hot tears casacade down your cheeks and before you know it, Mr. Scott motions for John to back off.

'You're telling the truth... I'm quite surprised and disappointed, did you parents not tell you anything? Or leave some notes to help you?'

Say what now?

'I was rather young when they were killed, we had some intruders, and my mother hid me under my own bed... That's the last time I saw her alive and also my father'. 

Mr. Scott hummed, 'maybe you were too little to understand at that time... What a shame'.

'Are you going to kill me?'

You hated how your voice shook but Mr. Scott shook his head, 'no no, there's no need to kill you, in fact, we'll keep you safe, The Continental is a safe haven for all assassins'.

You mind flipped when you processed the word... Assassins???

You were dealing with assassins! You looked over at John, he was an assassin!? He could've killed you int that ally if you weren't so important to Mr. Scott.

'I think you two deserve a little tour around the area, try and familiarize this place, we wouldn't want you to get lost now would we?'

The smile he gave you had freaked you out, you wanted to get out of here, and you were gonna use this tour to escape.

'Mr. Wick will lead the way'.

John Wick, such an odd name.

You waited for John to approach the two of you, motioning fo ryou to follow and you didn't hesitate to leave the room.