Chapter 24

You shot up from the bed right when there was a loud sound. It was coming from downstairs.

What the hell!?

You're tempted to go out and see, but Taylor stopped you, you had forgotten that she was in the room.

'Stay here!'

She pulled you back and opened the door, but not after motioning to you to go under the bed. 
Your mind flashed back to when you small, where you hid under the bed and listened gunshots.
You quickly slide under and pray that everything was okay, but judging by the gun multiple gunshots made you shake, shit shit shit!
You take a couple of deep breath before going slow when you hear footsteps. Somone was coming, and your door was open. 
You spot the polished shoes appear at the doorway, they pushed the door open slightly and then switched the light on. The room was flooded by the light. There was a click sound and you guessed that they had a gun. What were you going to do, you were in big trouble.

The stranger scoped the whole room, the bathroom, the closet, and your heart dropped when they turned to the bed.

NO no no!

You prayed to the lord when they approached the edge of the bed, you see them kneel down but before they could look under, another pair of shoed come into the room, completley distracting the intruder. Gunshots go off and grunting as the two wrestled. Another gunshot and one of the intruders fall to the ground.
You could see the fallen person, their face was stained with blood, and his face.... You realise that you recognise the tattoo, it was imprinted in your brain. You were brought back to reality when you noticed the other pair of shoes made their way over to the bed and your stomach dropped when they shoved the bed aside, not even giving you enough time to move along with the bed.

You lunge forward and bite the other intruder, but you recognised the pained yelp and look up slightly to see John. His brow was creased in pain.

'Shit!'

You almost laugh... Wait! This Asshole! 
You don't hesitate to bite him harder, 'ow shit! Fucking let go!' He leans down to pull you off but you lean your weight onto his leg and he ends up falling backwards onto his back, 'fuck!' He tried to kick you off. 
You finally agreed to let him go, so you pull away, 'that's what you get asshole!' You snarl at him, and he glares at you, 'fucking he-'.

You caught him off gaurd as you punch him straight in the face, straight in the nose. He falls back clutching his nose, small tears trickle down the corner of his eyes and you felt bad for a moment.
You wait for John to collect himself and what he sits up you're glad that he hadn't gotten a blood nose.

'God you're a bitch'.

He breathes out and you laugh at him, 'I'm the bitch? Seriously!?' You get up from the floor and dust yourself off.

'Where's Taylor'.

He rubs his leg where you bit him and gets up, 'she's been shot, but she's fi-'.

You ignore him and try to leave the room, 'I'm gonna go see her', but John stops you by grabbing your arm and pulling you back.

'Get the fuck off of me!' 

It's a game of tug of war as you try to pull away from John, and you grab the edge of the door frame but John then lets go of your arm and lunges forwad to wrap his arms around your waist.

'Let go!'

He managed to man handle you away from the door frame and he, basically, throws you onto the bed and he doesn't hesitate to pin you down.
Your stomach flips when you feel the weight of his body against yours.

This is gonna be interesting.