Chapter four - Sweet visitation

Hunter's POV:

It's officially one week since Lexi moved to her new school and I miss her like hell. We talk every day even with video chat, but I have to admit that it's not the same. So I decide to visit her. I don't care will her parents understand about me. I miss my bad girl and that's a fact. I get on my motorcycle and before I go to her school, I need to go to one flower shop. Lexi is obsessed with black roses and here there is only one place in which you can find them. Since she told me what has happened on her first day I knew that a black rose was extremely needed. This is one of the few things that can calm her down.

- Hello, how can I help you? - the woman in the shop asked me

- Hi, I need a black rose and I like this one. - I said and grabbed one

- Ok. Let me take the thorns and it's yours.

- Don't do it! - I said which made her look at me

- But they are sharp and you can hurt yourself.

- I know, but believe me or not my girlfriend likes her roses with thorns.

- Ok, then. Here you go. Hopefully that she will like it.

I get the rose, pay, and walk out. I get on my motorcycle once again and go straight to her school. When I arrived I checked the time and it's only 11:30 am which means that Lexi has lunch break soon and 2 more classes. Hopefully that she won't stay in them, so that way we can go somewhere. As soon as I walk in one girl looked at me and come. What can I say? I am very attractive, but also taken.

- Hey, handsome. What a good-looking boy like you is doing here?

- I am searching for someone. - I said politely

- Is that someone me?

- What's your name princess?

- I am Molly and you must be?

I was going to answer when I saw Lexi. Damn, she is hot. That's why she is with me. I couldn't hide it and smile like crazy. She slammed her locker door, which means she is not in the mood again. I hope that the rose can help. Soon she saw someone staring at her.

- Dude, if you don't stop staring at me, I'm going to... - but she never finished

- You're going to what? I would like to know. - I said already smirking

- Hunter! - she said running to me

What she did was hook her legs around my waist and wrap her hands around my neck. I guess I'm not the only one who has missed her. Damn it, this feels good, but it ended quickly when I let her down.

- What are you doing here?

- I came to see my hot as hell bad girl, but maybe I came in the wrong time.

- Why? You came at the perfect time.

- Because you are not in the mood again. For I don't know which time this week.

- But I'm always in the mood for you.

- That's true and because I want you to calm down a little, I bought you something. - I said and gave her the rose

- Aww, you did this for me? That is so cute. This sh*t is so hard to find. - Lexi said excitedly

- If you know where to search, it's actually pretty easy.

With that being said, she smacked her lips in mine. I already forgot how good Lexi is in that. I swear she is driving me crazy every time. One thing for sure is that we get everyone's attention. After a good 10 minute make out I pull apart to catch my breath, which pissed her.

- I wasn't done with you.

- But I need to catch my breath. If you get out of here and come with me we can continue.

- You promise?

- I promise and I will buy us lunch too.

- If you're going to pay for it, I'm good. Let me take my stuff.

- No problem horny girl. - I whispered

- Shut up! By the way, the rose is really pretty.

- Just like you.

- I thought that I am hot, but I guess not anymore.

- You always will be, but I don't want other boys to be checking you.

- Well I am attractive, so what do you expect.

- You to be only mine. - I said kissing her

She was about to go for another round, but I pull quickly.

- Not now, babe. We'll do it later when no one is watching.

When Lexi was ready, we get on our motorcycles and went for lunch. We parked in front of a diner. I guess my girl was hungry since she get in quickly. When I walk in, she was already sitting at telling her order. I look at her and start laughing. Both of us ate our lunch quietly, stealing glances from each other from time to time. None of us is a romantic type to express our feelings, no matter that it was visible that we have missed each other.

- So what do you want us to do next? - I asked, breaking the silence

- I don't know. You promised me something, so...

- I'll make you a deal. If you let me take you to our place, I'll let you do whatever you want with me.

- It's an interesting deal. Ok, I'm in. Let's go now.

I know what she wants and every girl has her needs. Here is where the boys join. We need to satisfy them. Soon enough we were out of town. Her mom called her a couple of times, but she didn't pick up. Instead, Lexi shut her phone down. The next thing that happened was me laying on the grass with her sitting on top of me.

- So what should I do with you now? How can I choose? There are so many options. - she said smirking

One thing that you probably don't know is that Lexi is a big teaser. The other is that I always give up when it comes to her. What can I say? She is the boss here. Something, which I totally like. Also, she can scream and shout, but when she sees me she goes soft like butter. Well, she has tried to put her bad mood on me a couple of times, but when she saw that it's not working she gave up.

- Usually, I don't make promises, because I know that I'll break them all, but when it comes to you I will give you the starts if you want. - I smile

Yes, I also go soft like butter around her. I swear this girl is made of gold. She is everything that I need: hot as hell, bad bitch, a good kisser, and a boss. Soon I felt her hand under my T-shirt.

- Um, babe, what are you doing?

- Nothing. - she said innocently

- It's not that. If you continue like that, I don't know how long I'll be able to hold myself.

- What if I don't want you to hold yourself? - she said smirking

With that, I gave up. I pull her close and gave her what she wanted. Lexi never seemed to mind. Instead, she moaned softly.

- I have missed this. - she said

- And I have missed you.

We made out for a good time before pulling apart only to catch our breath. Soon enough I roll and put her under me.

- Someone wants to play, huh? - she said seductively

- With you, I'm always ready for another game.

When we finish here, I'll bring her back home. Far away from her parents. They don't need to see me. One day I may meet them. I mean I'm dating their daughter secretly for like 2 years already. Not like Lexi minds it. Actually, it was her idea, but I like it. I hope that when they understand, they won't be that mad. I don't want to be killed by her father. I'm too young to die, but I know that my girl will defend me. She always does and that's why I love her so much.