Chapter seven - If you don't tell anyone I will explain to you

Lexi's POV:

It's Monday, so I'm back to school. Friday night didn't go how it was supposed to. Unfortunately, Katy found out about Hunter and the boxing. She promised that she won't tell mum and dad, but I have to explain to her everything. I see that she doesn't understand why I have hidden all that, but I hope after one talk she will. I'll take her with me this afternoon and will tell her whatever she wants to know. I spot Josh and go to him.

- Hi Josh, do you know where is Katy? I need to talk with her.

He didn't answer. What? Is he mad at me now? I did nothing to him?

- Are you mad at me? What's wrong? I did nothing to you.

- Do you know how she feels? Believe it or not, Katy cares about you. You could've killed yourself, but I guess you don't care.

- You like Katy, don't you?

- Don't change the topic and its none of your business.

- She said the same. If you really like her go and confess it before she has found someone else. Trust me you won't feel good. I still feel jealous when other girls try to flirt with Hunter, no matter that he will never cheat on me. I know what is the feeling to watch someone who you love be happy with someone else. Once I saw Hunter talking with a girl and he was happy and laughing all the time. I didn't like it. We weren't dating back then and I had no right to feel like that or to be jealous, but I did. I wondered what this girl has more than me. I guess that he has noticed that because he came to talk with me. I know it was wrong, but I told him everything. I couldn't apologize for what I felt. All he did was laugh. Then Hunter told me that no matter how many girls he'll flirt with, I always will be his number one.

- Why are you telling me this?

- Because you need to make a move. Katy won't make it. She is a little bit shy, but it's noticeable that she likes you a lot. I might act like a bitch most of the time, but that doesn't mean that I can't be happy for someone else.

- And if I don't do it? You'll beat me up?

- What? I beat up people only when they deserve it and in the arena. I'll never hit a person because I want. I do everything with a reason.

Josh was going to say something, but the bell start ringing. Now I am in my math class, which is pretty boring. All the time I'm texting with Hunter. I told him that later I'll come to see him and will bring Katy with me. His parents are not at home so we can meet there. Now I realize how much I actually love him. Before I didn't pay much attention to that. Probably because we were always together. Things change and the fact that we are apart is making me realize many things. One of them is no matter that I won't admit it I love my friends and boyfriend. I'm not the type of person who will express her feelings, but that doesn't mean that I don't have at all. When the class finished I went to find Katy. I saw her near her locker.

- Hey Katy. How are you today?

She didn't answer. Great. Now she is mad at me too. Not like I care that much, but this is who I am. Why people can't accept the real me? Why do they want me to be someone else?

- Why everyone is mad at me? First Josh, now you.

- You have talked with Josh? - she asked

- Yes. I wanted to know where you are, but he didn't tell me. Can we talk?

- Ok, I'm listening. What do you want to tell me?

- Not here. When you finish school, I'll come and take you. If you don't tell anyone, I'll explain to you everything.