Chapter twenty-eight - Where is Lexi?

Hunter's POV:

Yesterday was a good day. Well at least for me. Lexi had a pretty bad day. I hope that today she is better. I am used to her shouting at me, but I also know that she does it when she is angry. Even if it's not my fault. Aaron invited me to come to his house. I don't know does he want to talk with me for something or just to chill. I accepted because I have nothing to do anyways.

When I arrive in front of the house Ricky open the door.

- Come in, we've been waiting for you. - he said

- Am I in trouble? I swear I did nothing to her. - I chuckled

I walk in and sit on the couch next to the person who invited me. Aaron looked at me then turned his attention back on the TV. Will someone tell me what is going on? Did Lexi do something? I haven't heard her since yesterday. You know what people say, the best way to find something is to ask for it.

- Is there a problem? Why did you invite me? You wanted chill company or there is something for which you wanted to talk?

- Is Lexi ok these days? - he finally asked me

- By ok what do you mean? She is fine. Except for yesterday, but she is fine now.

- That's what I meant. Yesterday. I know what happened Hunter.

- Ok and what do you want from me? C'mon man, just tell me. We are friends, right?

- Why didn't you tell me? If we are friends that means that we share things. Problems too.

- Didn't she tell you? It was strange that she never mention it. I thought that first, she has talked with you and then with me.

- No she didn't. Look I understand that you two are close, but she is my best friend, so I need to know what is going on with her. - he said seriously

- Don't you think that I don't know that. But it's not of my business what she is talking with her friends.

- Is she ok now? Usually, she doesn't do this, but a couple of times it has happened. It's not something normal, but it happens from time to time.

- She is fine or at least she looked like that. She went home in a better mood than she came here.

- I am glad to hear it. I don't want her to do something stupid.

- She won't. Aaron, Lexi is a big girl. She knows what she is doing. You don't need to worry.

We talked about that for a while. I understand that he only wants to take care of her, something which I find very nice. Not many people want to see who is the real Lexi. She is not the bad girl everybody sees. She is way more than that. And I'm not saying it, because we are dating, but because I have seen it.

When Ricky and Emma joined us, we decide to watch a movie. It didn't last long, because the doorbell ruined it. I said that I'll open it. In front of the door was Katy.

- Katy, what are you doing here? You have two more classes, right?

- I do, but can I come in. Only for a couple of minutes.

- Sure. Is there a problem? You looked worried.

Katy walked in and sit on the couch next to Emma. I don't know what is the problem, but it won't be something good. And since she came here that means that Lexi did something. Why else she would be here.

- Katy what is going on? Did something happen? - Emma asked her

- Have you seen Lexi? Was she here today? Even for a while.