Chapter eight - Touch him and I'll kill you

Lexi's POV:

Katy and I somehow find a way to become friends. Well, she is not like mine from Canton, but still can be cool in her own way. I want her to get wasted with me, but we'll take it slowly. I don't want her mother to kill me, but I definitely will do it. Just when the right time comes. Both of us enter school and join the boys. It turned out that they are not that bad. Except for the fact that all of them cut me off when I asked them if someone wants to skip a couple of classes. I'll change that too.

- Is there a chance for you to stay here all day? - Andy asked chuckling

- You are asking me the dumpiest question ever.

- Will you ever do it? - Mike asked as well

- Probably no. I'm getting bored in here.

- Where are you even going? I haven't seen you with someone from school. Is there a good place for you to stay?

- I just go with my motorcycle around the town. Sometimes I stop at one park. It's funny to watch the little kids when they fall on the ground and start crying. - I said laughing

- Lexi, that's not funny. It's horrible. These kids can hurt themselves. - Katy said

- Actually, it is. Kids literally cry for everything. If was crying for all the things that didn't happen how I wanted there should be a new river up to now.

- You are unbelievable. I'll go before I get late. See you later. - she said and left

I'm still working on how to make the good girl bad. Well, I won't do much. I'll start simple. First skipping one class to see how it'll go. If she likes it maybe we'll do more. Then hang out with my friends. I'll take her on Friday night, so she can see what I call a party. Usually, it's only me, Aaron, Ricky, Hunter, and Emma. When Emma and I get drunk, things go wild. Sometimes Emma and Ricky get way too close. If they weren't drunk, they'll never let it happen. That's why we don't tell them absolutely everything that they were doing. They have never kissed or something else, just she can sit on his lap, give him hugs and cheek kisses. Something that she will never do with him. Ricky and Emma are friends and they say that it'll be weird if they start dating. Personally, I think that they'll make an interesting couple. Both of them are different but have some things in common. And I'm not talking about the drinking.

After my class, I waited for Katy. This time she wasn't late. I was going to her locker when she pointed at mine.

- Hey, what is that on your locker? It looks like a rose.

And it is. There is a black rose taped on my locker, which means that Hunter is or was here. I haven't been much angry the last couple of days, but he still sometimes buys me a rose to make sure that everything is ok. Every time it looks prettier. This is another reason why I love him so much.

- It is. This is a black rose and there is only one person who buys me roses.

- Hunter? But where is he? And how did he get in?

- He can get everywhere he wants. There are no limits for him. If he wants something, he'll make everything to get it.

- But it's cute. I have to admit that for a bad boy Hunter is really sweet. Bad boys are usually players, but yours isn't like them.

- Mine is a player as well. We have played many games. - I said winking at her, which made her laugh

We were talking when I felt a presence behind me. I turn around just to see the plastic Barbie behind me. I don't even know her name. But maybe this is better. I don't want her around. I'm in good mood and I won't let her ruin this. Like always, she wasn't alone. Her minions were with her.