Chapter five - Game on pt. 1

Lexi's POV:

It's is Friday which means that today is my match with Maddison Baker. I beat her last time, so why not do it today too. After lunch, I'll go to Canton to train with Aaron. I somehow convince him to be my trainer. I'm boxing for like 3 years already. I also hide this from my parents, because I'm pretty sure that they won't like the idea of their daughter to be fighting especially without gloves. Later I'll come home to change into something more comfortable and go straight to the match. On my team, I have my friends plus boyfriend so at least I have a couple of people who will cheer for me. I was thinking about the match when Katy interrupt my thoughts.

- Hello, earth to Lexi.

- What do you want?

- What are you thinking about?

- Nothing interesting.

Soon her boys appeared. I think that she has a crush on Josh. I'm not sure, but it doesn't mean that I can't ask. It'll be interesting to see her reaction.

- Will you come with us for lunch? - Katy asked me

- Maybe I will. If you answer one question. Boys will you leave us for a second? - I asked and they left

- What do you want to know?

- Do you have a crush on Josh? Be honest.

- What? Of course not. He is my friend.

- That doesn't mean that you can't like him. I won't tell him. You no need to lie or hide. He is a good guy just like you. Both will make a cute couple.

- It's not of your business.

- So it's true. Ok, I won't tell him, because we are not sure how he feels. I suggest you tell him before he finds a girlfriend.

- Can't we just go. I'm hungry.

I drop it and both of us went to have lunch with the boys. Today I was in good mood so I haven't argued with anyone. Not yet. I'm looking forward to the match. I have to win it. To prove who I am and that the fact that I moved didn't stop me from training. It's not about the win, but this is the only way to show who I am. There are still people scared of me. C'mon, I'm not that scary, am I? Once I even get asked to become a trainer, but I denied it. I don't want to spend my time training someone else. I need to train myself first. Moreover, if I had accepted, I'll be busier and Hunter won't like it.

Neither me. I swear this boy is obsessed with me and I with him. We like to spend a lot of time together.

- Lexi, what are your plans for the afternoon? You can come and watch a movie with us if you want. - Andy said

- Thanks, but I already have plans. I'll go back to town to check my friends.

Thank God, Katy and her friends weren't at the hall when Hunter came a couple of days ago to school, because she definitely was going to tell my parents.

- Well, have fun then. - Mike added

- Josh, what about you. Any plans? It's Friday so you and Katy can leave the studying for the weekend and go out. - I said and Katy glare at me. I'm only trying to help.

- For now, I don't have plans, so I'm free. If Katy wants we can hang out. - he looked at her and she start blushing. I smell relationship.

We talk for a while before we heard the bell, which means I have to go. I'm going to meet with Aaron at the arena. I have a special bag for training with my name on it. Well, I'm amazing and how I have said I'm top in my league. I put my headphones on, my helmet, and hop on my motorcycle. Next stop - boxing arena.

After 2 hours and a half, I arrived. It is pretty empty. More people will come for the match. I walk in and go to my locker. Here we have lockers too. I have to admit that I keep a lot of trash in here, but one day I'll clean it, but who knows when. Soon Aaron came.

- How is my favorite boxing girl? - he said chuckling

- I'm good and ready for the match tonight.

- That's what I want to hear. Are you ready for the training?

- 100 percent. You need to teach me new technics. These are already old.

- When I learn new ones, I'll teach you.

- You need to box. It's fun and you can punch people for free. - I said laughing

- Yeah, this is more you. I'm good where I am. I'm your trainer and that's enough for me.

- If you say so. Let's go now. I don't want to waste my time.

I start with my punching bag then with him. I have to admit that since I moved I have had less time to train, but that doesn't mean that I'll stop. Just will have less time, because of the traveling. That only will motivate me to train more and more. I won't give up. I still have more to achieve. I want to become the first girl in the last league. For now, are only boys, but this might change soon. Now I'm not ready, but if I keep training, maybe I can go there. If I challenge one of the boys, he'll probably smash me. It'll be good if I still breathe. Soon Hunter appear and I had to stop.

- How is my baddie? Are you ready for the match?

- I am, just need little preparation.

- Just don't bring the beast, ok?

- I'll try, but I can't promise.

By the beast, he means me. When I get angry, I start acting like crazy and some incredible powers come to me. Last time when this happen was like a month ago. I almost killed one girl. It's not my fault that she was talking badly about my friends and boyfriend. If I do this one more time, I'll be kicked out and that's the last thing that I need. I know that some people do it on purpose just because of that reason. I'm almost unbeatable, so many people want me kicked out, but I won't let this happen. This arena is my second home. The first one is the house, which Aron, Ricky, and Emma share. I used to hang out there a lot and they keep my room until today. I still sometimes go and crash there. Just to get wasted with them.

- Well, well, well. Look who we have here. Lexi mother***ing Chesters.

- It's nice to meet you again Maddison.

- Are you ready to lose?

- Me or you. According to my memory the last time we met you lost, so why do you think that something will change?

- Because I know it. This time I won't let you win. Don't forget about the beast. One more time and you are out. And I'll make sure that this will happen tonight. In front of everyone.

In that moment I felt my blood boiling, but I did nothing. I prefer to keep my energy for the match.

- Well see, shall we? Moreover, I know how to control myself. Maybe not always, but most of the time. I can kill you if I want. You have the luck that you are still breathing.

- Good luck. You'll need it. - she said and left

You will need more luck than me when I'm done with you. If that's what you want Maddison then it's game on. I'll make sure to kick your ass.