Chapter thirty-eight - What did I do wrong?

Hunter's POV:

I woke up next to Lexi. Sometimes I forget that I'm in her aunt's house. I have to admit that they take care of me, no matter that they don't know me. When Lexi said that she could be a pain in the a*s, I didn't think that she really meant it. Not like she's that bad, but I can't even get out of bed without being asked if I can do it and does it hurts.

- Look who decides to wake up. Hopefully, it's not because of me.

- Don't worry. Moreover, it was time for me to wake up. It's late.

- It's almost 8 am. Soon I have to go to school. Will you be ok to stay at home alone for a couple of hours? I won't stay in all my classes, so I'll be back earlier.

- I'll be fine. You no need to worry about me. Can we have breakfast now? I'm kind of hungry. - I chuckled

- Yes, sure. What do you want to eat? I can make us something.

- Whatever is it. If it's from you, I know that it'll be delicious.

We went downstairs, straight to the kitchen. For the breakfast, we decide to eat pancakes. Lexi is a great cooker, no matter that she won't admit it. While she was cooking I was stealing glances from her. This is something that I won't stop doing. Finally, I get up and wrapped my hands around her. She turned around and I kissed her. It didn't take her much time to kiss back. Maybe I can steal a little make-out before she leaves for school.

- Ok, that's enough horny boy. I don't want to burn the pancakes. - she chuckled

- Do you care about them? C'mon, I know that you want it no less than me.

- Damn it! You're going to pay me for this. Let me turn them off first. I don't want to burn the house.

I used this chance to pull her close. She closed the small gap which I left her. I was missing this a lot. We are not together only for that, but lately, this happens more often. I'm not going to lie that sometimes we have done it more than twice a day. It's only a make-out so it's not a big deal. For now, this is what we want. I don't want to rush things.

Somehow we make it to the couch. Lexi rolled over and sit on top of me. Now she took control.

- Look as much as I like it, I have to go to school. So let's go and eat our food.

- Not if I don't let you go. - I said and pulled her closer

I stole ten more minutes and then let her go. Not like I wanted, but I had no choice. Otherwise, she'll get mad at me. Something that I don't want to happen.

After breakfast, Lexi took her motorcycle and left for school. Now I am alone. Great. I can watch some TV or something online to pass the time. She said that she won't stay in all her classes, but I assume that till lunchtime she won't be at home. There was nothing interesting to do, so I decide to sleep for a while.

I woke up at 11 am. After an hour is Lexi's lunch break. I'll take a shower and then go to her school. I am bored here. When I get ready I walk out. Remember me to use my motorcycle next time. I am so slow when I walk. From here it takes 15 minutes, but with my damn walking they become 45, and to be honest I don't like that.

In the moment I walk inside Molly came to me. Doesn't she have a boyfriend? I am not interested in her and I think that I have made it clear. Moreover, if Lexi sees this, I don't know what will happen to Molly.

- Hey, how are you? I haven't seen you in a while. What are those scars all over your face?

- It's not of your business. You better walk away before Lexi sees you, because I won't help you.