Epilogue

Lexi's POV:

~ FIVE YEARS LATER ~

If someone has told me when I was 13 that I'll be where I am now, I wouldn't believe it. Me, Hunter, Emma, Ricky, and Aaron graduated from university. We decided to be together in the same university. The only inconvenience was that boys and girls have to be separated so I was with Emma and the boys together. It's not like Ricky hasn't been in our room and me in his. Even Aaron manage to find a girlfriend, no matter that he was saying that he won't do it.

Currently, all of us are in my and Emma's room. We are sitting and talking.

- Guys why don't we search for a house so that way we can live all together. It can be on three floors. One for each couple.

- Nice idea Lexi. And from where will you take money? - Ricky chuckled

- There are a lot of banks in the town.

- We won't steal money. That's wrong. Moreover, I don't want to go to jail for that. - Aaron said

- I mean to take credit, not to steal money. Relax, I'm not the trouble maker anymore. I have to think about my future.

- You mean OUR future. But I agree with you. - Hunter said

- Yeah, yeah. Same thing. But what do you think? We can ask our parents for help.

- It's not a bad idea, but three floors aren't a bit too much. Why don't we take two? - Emma asked

- I'll agree here. We don't need a floor for each couple. Just a room. For me, that's enough. Cassie are you ok with that? - Ricky asked

Cassie is Aaron's girlfriend. She is really nice and I have to admit that for her he changed a lot. Now he has someone else to take care of. Well, he is still the protective best friend, but not that often. I have Hunter for that. Now we live for rent in one apartment, but we need something for ourselves, which we can call home. When our parents understood that we're going to live together they didn't complain. I guess that they finally have accepted that they can't separate us.

- Yes, I am ok. I like the idea. So what are we going to do now? I don't want to stay inside all day. It's sunny and I want to go out. - Cassie said

- Why don't we go on a triple date? We are going to get ready together same as the boys. - Emma said

- Why not. I like this plan. Let's get ready then. I'll go for a quick shower. - I said

- Can I come in? I won't do anything, I promise. - Hunter chuckled

- I'm sorry. Next time you can. I need to get ready, not to get distracted. Girls, are you coming? Boys, we'll see you after an hour. Don't be late.

I took Cassie and Emma and we went to my room. I was getting ready to take a shower when both of them looked at me. Did I do something?

- Why are you two looking me like that? Did I do something?

- To be distracted. What exactly is happening under the shower? - Emma asked

- Seriously? Nothing is happening. Just when I walk out, if he is in the room, it takes me 30 minutes to get ready instead of the normal 15, which I don't like that much.

- Are you sure that it's only this and nothing else? - Cassie chuckled

- Ok, that's enough. I'll go to take this shower. See you after 20 minutes.

These two are unbelievable. The thing is that Hunter loves to play with me a lot and when I take a shower he can't resist. Not like I mind. We finally did it two years ago. One day it had to happen. I have never done it before, but it was really good. If I have to be honest we don't do it very often. Most of the time we still act like teenagers who make out.

Can the bad girl change?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara