Chapter forty-one - I have missed you

Lexi's POV:
Two weeks. Two f***ing weeks passed and I and Hunter still haven't made up the things between us. I miss him like hell, but I can't do anything about it. I messed up and I'm sure that he doesn't want to talk with me. I don't blame him. In his place, I probably would do the same. No matter does he want to see me or not, he has to do it. I want to end this war, which I started, and make up the things. The question is how to do it. I need to make something for him. I'll ask Katy. Since she is taken she might give me an idea.

Just like magic Katy appeared when I need her. She knows when to come.

- Hey Katy can I talk with you? I need a favor.

- Sure, what do you need? I'll help you only if it's something good.

- I need an idea. I get tired to stay away from Hunter, so I decide to make up the things. Two weeks were way too much for me. But only one apology is not enough. I need to make something to show him that I'm really sorry.

- It's good that you finally decide to end this. I think that both of you learned something. That you can't live without each other. About the idea, why don't you do something that he loves? Like take him to a special for him place, prepare his favorite food or give him a nice present. I don't know what else.

- What if I made all of these? I can make some food and take him to our place. Then I can give him something to remind him of the good times that we spent together.

- That will work too. But can you do it all? I mean for when are you planning this?

- I was thinking about today because I don't know can I survive one more day. - I chuckled

- I hope that it'll go well. If you need something call me. But it better be after school.

- I think that I can handle it. But thanks, Katy. You are gold. - I hugged her and left

I get on my motorcycle and went home. So I have the place and now I need food and a present. Hunter loves whatever type of cake it is. I have no idea how it'll turn out, but it better be good. I found one recipe for vanilla cake with whipped cream. In the picture, it looks perfect. But who knows what will be in reality. I get all the ingredients and start mixing them. I have to admit that it's not that complicated, but it's not that easy as well.

When I finished with the cake I put it in the oven. I set a timer, to make sure that I won't burn it. While it's baking, I can make his present. I decide to make a short movie with pictures and videos of us. I wish that this can help. I know that it's hard, but I hope that he can forgive me. I transferred all the pictures and videos that I had on my phone to my laptop. Now it's the moment to see how good are my editing skills.

When I was done with everything, I went to our place. The plan was first to prepare all the things that I brought, then to send Hunter a message. I pulled out all the things and put them on the blanket. Since we'll spend some time here, at least let's make it comfy.

I texted Hunter. I hope that he will read it.

- Hey Hunter, can we talk? I need to tell you some things. But it better be in person. Can you come to our place?

I waited twenty minutes until he finally answered me.

- Yes, sure. I need to talk with you as well. I'll come as soon as possible. I'm going out of my house. See you soon.

At least he answered me. Hunter said that he wants to talk with me. What if he wants to break up with me? I need to stop thing about the worst thing possible. I called Emma to have a quick chat before he comes. I'm not going to lie that I am nervous. I hope that everything goes as planned.