Chapter sixteen - My parents are so annoying

Lexi's POV:

I had the best weekend ever. First, I spend it with Hunter. Second, he made many amazing things. Katy wanted to know every single detail of what has happened. You can see her wanting to have a boyfriend. One day she may have. I can help her. I'll talk with her and Josh separately and then will decide what will be my next step. I'm going to take it slowly. No rush is needed.

Now Katy and I are having lunch. Today's meal is chicken niggies and pizza. Something that I like and that's why I stayed. I have promised to show her some pictures from the weekend.

- These are from the carnival. They are not that much. We made more at one photo booth, but they are not in me. I put them in one of my drawers.

- You look so happy. You love each other, don't you?

- We do. A lot of things have happened, but I think that only made us stronger.

- I think that he is really happy to be with you.

- I hope that he is, but sometimes I still worry that this might be unreal.

- Be happy. Not all girls can have what you do.

- I know, but I can't help it. Let me show you the other pictures. - I said and took my phone from her

She still hasn't seen the pictures with the roses. I have to admit that they are my favorite of all that we took. When I show them to her she gasped and looked at me shocked. Katy looks like she has never seen roses before.

- He did that? Only for you? Did he spend that much money? You, miss, have the best boyfriend that has ever existed.

- I know. I am attractive, don't forget. Plus nobody can say a no to me. Especially him and my friends.

- Only you think you are attractive. - I heard Barbie saying

- Hi Barbie. Didn't say you were there. Where is Ken? Did you lose him again? - I said chuckling

- Actually, he is right here. - a brunette boy say appearing by her side

- Hi Ken. Nice to finally meet you.

- Hey princess, want to hang out later or maybe something else? - he said smirking

- Sorry to break it to you Ken, but I am taken. Moreover, I don't date plastic dolls. Katy are you ready to go? You have classes and me going out with Ricky.

- You are out with Ricky? Don't tell me that you're going to try to set him with Emma. They are friends. It'll never work. - Katy said

- Dear cousin, never say never. No matter that I just said it two times.

- Well, it's your problem, not mine. Good luck with that.

With that, we get up and left. The bell was ringing and Katy get her stuff and went to class. I get mine and went to my motorcycle. I was about to hop on when I heard someone calling me.

- Wait! Lexi, right?

- Look Ken, I really don't have time, because soon my friend is going to be here and I really don't want to talk with you.

- It's Mark actually. But why? You don't like my company or what? If you want we can skip the talking and move to the next part. It's my favorite. - he said smirking again

Do the boys never learn. No means no, no matter in what language it is. He stepped closer. Ken was about to kiss me when someone grab him by his shirt and hit him in the face.

- Touch her and I will kill you. You don't know with who you are messing.

- What the hell? Who are you? You're going to pay for that.