Chapter nine - Time for a serious talk

Aaron's POV:

Lexi has been acting... how to say it... a little bit different lately. What I mean is the little scene with Molly this week. I know that she only was defending what matters for her, but still, she can't fight with people like that. We need to talk. She has to understand that it's not right. I mean if she'll do it, at least to not be in front of that many people. If someone occasionally has made a video, it could be at the police station already and Lexi would be in trouble. I'm not sure will I be able to help her. I know that she will think that I'm acting like a babysitter or a parent, but I'm only trying to help her. Is it wrong to care about your best friend?

Currently, I am outside with Ricky and Hunter. Emma said that she has plans and won't come. I wonder is there a boy around her. If she wants she will tell us. It's not of my business anyway.

- So you'll do it today? Are you sure that she will talk with you? - Hunter asked chuckling

- I don't know, but someone has to do it and since none of you will, it has to be me.

- I am not the one who will tell her what to do. Moreover, she is old enough to know what is right or wrong. - Ricky said

- I know that. Hunter will not do it, because he is always on her side and you, Ricky, will never get against her too. Emma and Lexi are on the same wave, so no chance this to happen. The only one who left is I.

- Hey, that is...true. Sorry man, but she is scary. I will not lie that sometimes I am scared of her. In one moment she can be nice and in the next angry. - Ricky said

- My girl is not that bad. She just understands things differently and changes moods quickly, but she is good.

- Yes, because you are the only one who can calm down the beast. Something that I still cannot understand completely. She literally listens only to you or to say the most from all of us.

- Well I am amazing and let her do what she wants. I know that sometimes she goes too far, but I know that there is a reason behind her actions. Lexi will never do something without thinking. I have to admit that she is a hard one and it is not easy to talk with her. However, she is not that bad. All she needs is someone to listen to her. She might not show it, but that does not mean that she is not hurt. I do not even know why she is doing it. However, I like her. Lexi is a nice girl and has helped me a lot.

- I don't know do you realize it man, but you have a huge piece of gold next to you. Watch out to don't lose it or someone to take it.

- Don't worry, I won't let her go even if she wants to. Now Lexi is stuck with me.

- If you say so. Aaron is there a problem? You have barely said a word.

- No, I just don't know what or mostly how to talk with Lexi. Most of the time she takes it as a joke, but this time I want it to be serious.

- Take her somewhere where you two can be alone and explain to her how things are. I believe in you buddy. - Ricky said smiling

- On words is easy. You have no idea how hard it actually is. I just want her to take it seriously this time. She needs to know when to stop because one day I might not be there to stop her and she will get in trouble.

- Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Yes, Lexi can act like a kid most of the time, but don't forget that she is 18. She is old enough to take care of herself. Plus she still has us, if something goes wrong. - Hunter added

- I know, but sometimes I'm still worried that she'll do something stupid. Ok, I'll go and get her. I hope that everything goes as planned.

- Good luck, buddy. - Ricky said