Chapter thirty-four - I will save you

Lexi's POV:

The doctor came and said that he knows why Hunter's body is acting this way. I hope that it's not something bad. I believe that whatever it has to be done, it'll be done.

- What are his results? Are they good? Why his body is acting like that? - I asked nervously

- I assumed that it's because of his blood and I was right. In the accident, he has lost a lot of blood and his body can't function right. We have to infusion his blood so he can get better.

- But that won't be easy. His blood type is AB negative, which is rare.

- Yes, that's correct. From where do you know? - the doctor asked me

- I know him for more than three years. I must have learned something.

- This is good. Now I'll go to see is there someone who would donate blood for him.

- I know where you can find the same blood type and a donator. You can take blood from here. - I said and showed him my arm

Hunter and I have the same blood type. Sometimes we were joking that our blood type is rare because we are special and no one can be like us. I understood about that when once he cut himself and I pretend to be a nurse and put some bandage over it. I asked about his blood type because mine was rare and wanted to know what is his. I was surprised that he has the same.

- Are you sure that you want to do this?

- I am. If this is what I have to do to help him, I will. I don't need to think when it comes to him. I'll do everything.

- Ok, then. Since you're not an adult yet, I'll need parental approval. They need to sign a form that they agree with you to donate blood. Also, we have to make you one test just to be sure that everything is ok with you and that you can donate.

- No problem. Bring this form and my parents will sign it.

The doctor left and soon bring the form. He gave it to my parents and left. Both of them looked at me. Don't tell me that they won't let me. I will do it no matter do they agree or not. I won't leave him and I think that I made it clear.

- Why are you looking at me like that?

- Are you sure that you want to do it? This is not a game Lexi. It's serious. - dad said

- Dad, are you really asking me this? I thought that you already know the answer. Yes, I am sure. All I want is for you to sign the form. Please, dad, this is the only way I can help him.

- Ok, we will sign it. I know how important this is for you.

- Thank you so much, dad. Actually both of you. And yes, this is really important for me.

- I'll go and give it to the doctor. I hope that he is in his office. - mom said and left

I sit on Hunter's bed and grab his hand. Now it's not that cold. And the blue stains over his body are not that much. I'm glad that his results are not that bad. But more I am glad that I can help him.

- Don't worry Hunter, I'll help you. For nothing in the world, I won't leave you. I always will be by your side.

I get up and kiss him. I know that he probably doesn't feel it, but part of me is wishing that he does. I put my hand through his hair. How much I love to play with it. It is so soft and fluffy. Hunter does the same thing with mine. Now I don't care that my parents are watching me. I told them everything and they didn't get angry or mad. I think that they slowly are understanding that I won't change.