Chapter thirty-one - Tell me you are lying

Lexi's POV:

What a boring day. It's only my third class and I already want to get out of here. I texted Hunter to see if he wants to go out with me later, but he still hasn't responded. Ricky and Emma said that they want to have the day for themselves and Aaron wants to be alone. Maybe I can go on to train or just walk around the town.

I walk out of school after my class. I called Hunter, but there was no response. Where is he? Maybe still stuck in class or something. I went to one park and sit there for like an hour. I tried to call Hunter again, but no one picked the phone. I'm getting worried. Even if he can't pick up, he still sends me a message. I decide to call Emma. Maybe she and Ricky have seen him somewhere.

- Hey Emma. I know that today is your and Ricky's day, but have you seen or heard Hunter? I called him a couple of times, but he doesn't pick up.

- I'm sorry, but we haven't seen him. Probably he is busy or is planning to come and get you.

- I don't know. I'm getting worried.

- Hunter is fine. He knows what he is doing. Don't worry about him.

- Ok, thanks. I'm sorry that I interrupted your day with Ricky.

- It's ok. We are going for food so I'll leave you. Call me later. Bye Lexi. - she said and end the call

Hunter, where are you? I know that he won't cheat, so I'm sure that he is not with a girl. But I'm starting to think that something has happened. I drove with my motorcycle for around two hours and then went home. I get my phone and saw that he still hasn't seen the messages. I called him again, but no result. I don't want to stalk him. Just to know that he is ok.

Katy walk in and saw me thinking and being worried. She sits next to me.

- Lexi, are you ok. You look worried. Is there a problem?

- I tried to call Hunter a couple of times, but he didn't pick up. I think that something might have happened.

- I'm pretty sure that he is ok. Probably is busy and has forgotten to call you.

- I text him when I was in school, but he didn't see my message.

- Lexi, he is ok. Hunter knows how to take care of himself. When he can he'll call you back. Don't think about this.

I nodded and she suggested watching a movie with me. Maybe this can help me to stop thinking about him. She is right. Maybe nothing has happened. But then why do I feel exactly the opposite. I start thinking again. The worst thing possible came to my mind and I felt tears in my eyes. I guess that Katy has felt that because she gave me a hug.

- Lexi, everything will be ok. You don't need to worry.

I wiped my tears and went into my room. I need a rest. Maybe a little nap will help me. I called him one more time, but he didn't respond. I left my phone on the nightstand and fell asleep.

I must have slept for two good hours since my mom had to wake me up for dinner. I tried to call again, but nothing. Something must have happened. He always answers my calls or at least texts me. I get worried again. I quickly went to wash my face and then walk downstairs. Everyone was around the table.

- Mom, this dinner is amazing I can eat it all. - Katy said

- Thank you, honey. Lexi why aren't you eating. Don't you like it? - my aunt asked me

- No, I'm just not hungry, that's it. I'm sure that food is delicious.

- Lexi, are you ok? You seem worried and you look a little bit pale. - my dad said