Chapter twenty-seven - Problems

Lexi's POV:
I just woke up and I'm already angry. I don't know why I feel like that. I see that it's going to be a long day. I get dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. Everybody was waiting for me. Why? I can eat when I want, they too. I grab an apple and sit next to Katy.

- Good morning Lexi. How did you sleep last night? - my aunt asked me

- Leave me the hell alone. - I replied and storm off

Why did I say it? I didn't mean to hurt her. It just came out of my mouth. I don't know how I'm going to survive in school. Maybe I'll stay in the first class and then go somewhere. Later I might call my friends. They can help me find out what's wrong with me. In the moment I walk into school Barbie came up to me. How I hate this girl. She is so annoying.

- Look who we have here. I haven't seen you in a while. I thought that you have died. - she said and laughed

- Listen up Barbie. I am not in the mood and if you don't get out of my way right now I'M GONNA RIP OFF YOUR HEAD!

She looked at me scared and walked away. I need to control myself more. I can't let this continue or I'll have serious problems. Usually, I don't lose control. Or at least I haven't done it soon. The next person I saw was Katy. She was looking at me sadly. Is she mad at me? If it's for the morning I didn't mean it. Katy came staring up at me.

- Lexi what is going on with you? What's wrong? Is there a problem? Usually, you don't talk like that.

- I don't know. I'm sorry for the morning. I'm wasn't in the mood.

- You know that if there is a problem you can tell me. We are friends, remember?

- I know and I appreciate that. I just need some time to think.

- All I want is to help you. Lexi, you can share with me. If you want after school we can go somewhere to talk.

- I said that I need time to think. I don't need your help. WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

- If that's what you want, ok then. - she said and left

- Katy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.

Why do I keep shouting at people? I need to calm down. I was thinking to call my friends, but I don't want to mess them with that. Maybe it's better if I call Hunter. I have shouted at him many times, so he get used to it. I hope that he can help me. I went to the playground. Luckily no one was there. I grab my phone and call him.

- Hey babe, what's up? Why are you calling me?

- Where are you? Can I come to see you? Like right now. I'm still in school, but I'll skip the rest of the classes.

- Lexi, is there a problem? I'm getting worried.

- I'll explain to you when I come, ok? I'll go now.

- What's wrong? Why can't you tell me now? Are there people around you?

- No, I am alone at the playground. Look, I got to go now. We'll talk when I see you.

- Ok, but that won't make me calm down. You can come to my school. I'll wait for you there. But Lexi, are you ok?

- I TOLD YOU THAT WE'LL TALK WHEN I COME. JUST LEAVE ME.

- Um...ok. I'm waiting for you.

- Hunter, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you too.

- What do you mean at me too? Did you shout at someone else too?

- It's a long story. I better explain to you when I come. Bye and see you soon. - I said and end the call

I get on my motorcycle and left. Why I am acting like that? I usually do it to people who have made something for me or my friends. I never do it on everyone I meet. I don't like this version of me. It's scary. I hope that Hunter can help me.

When I arrive at his school, I saw him waiting for me. His face was saying that he is worried. Me too to be honest. As soon as I get off my motorcycle, I gave him a hug.

- Lexi, are you ok? What's wrong? I'm getting worried for you.

- I don't even know what's wrong with me. I shout at people for no reason from the morning. None of them did anything to me. I am hurting people Hunter and I don't like it.

- Come here. Everything will be ok. Where do you want us to go? It's your choice.

- Wherever is it. I just need to get out of here.

Hunter said that he has one place in mind and I have to follow him. We get on our motorcycles and drive off. When we get out of town I get where we are going. At least for this place only we know, so no one will come to search us. Maybe the fact that we are here will help me to calm down.

When we arrived I went to sit under our tree. I'm glad to see that our initials are still here. Hunter came and sit next to me. I snuggled in him and he wrapped his hands around me.

- Lexi what is going on with you? I haven't seen you like that for months. Is everything ok?

- I don't know. Yesterday I was totally fine, but today I woke up angry. I have no idea why I am acting like that with people. I don't mean it. I don't want to hurt anyone intentionally.

- Maybe you have problems, which you have, hold only for yourself and now you just can't do it anymore. Here, take this. I hope that it can help you to calm down. - he said, giving me a black rose

- Thank you, Hunter. The problem is that these people have done nothing to me. They don't deserve that. Well almost all. I'm not sorry for Barbie.

- You just need to calm down and take a rest. In the last week happened a lot of things and you need time for yourself.

- HOW THE HELL I AM SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN I CAN'T EVEN TALK NORMALLY WITH NO ONE!

- Ok, then do what you want. It's up to you. - Hunter said a little bit annoyed

- I am so sorry. Now you see what I mean. I am like that all day and I don't like it. That's why I wanted to talk with you. I have shouted at you a lot and since you are kind of used to it, I thought that you can help me. But I see that even you can't do it. - I said and start crying

- Lexi, don't cry. Everything will be ok. I am here, don't worry.

- Please, don't leave me. I have no one else. Please.

- I am not going anywhere, so you no need to worry about that. Lexi, I love you and I'll never leave you. You can be sure about that. - he said softly

Hunter lifted my chin and look at my eyes, which were still full of tears. He gave a small smile and one soft kiss. When we pulled apart he carefully wiped my tears. I snuggle again and we sit like that for probably half an hour. We didn't talk. I still don't understand how he can be with me while I am acting like that. Hunter deserves a better girl than me. Even I don't deserve him. He is way too good for and with me.

- Lexi, what are you thinking about? Is there anything else?

- How can you still be with me when I act like that?

- I think that we have talked about that many times. You know why I am with you. Do I need to explain it to you again? - he chuckled

- I mean that you deserve someone better. Who won't get angry for no reason and will act like a cry baby when things didn't happen the way she wanted to. I don't deserve you too, because you are way too good for and with me.

With that, he kissed me deeply. I am still scared that something might happen and that he'll walk away. I know that he won't do it. Hunter has proved me a million times. I just can't help it. Soon we pull apart.

- Did you get it now? What did I want to say? Did you understand that what you just said makes no sense and that will never happen?

- I did. Thank you, Hunter, for everything. I don't know what I was going to do without you.

- That's why I am here. Let's go now. We can go for food and then around the town.

I nodded. We went to one diner and order our food. Then we walk around and I told him that I'll go home. I hate to lie Hunter, but I can't tell him the truth. I didn't want to go home. I need some time for myself. I have no idea where I'll go, but wherever it is, it'll be better than being in the house in which are my parents.