Chapter forty-two - All I ever wanted

Lexi's POV:

Today is a good day. It has been a month since I and Hunter made up and I am so happy. Basically, since then we spend every single day together. We have been going on a couple of dates, some of them during my classes. Barbie tried a couple of times to get his attention, but since he rejected her all the time, she gave up. She had luck that I wasn't there to slap her one.

Now I arrived in front of Hunter's school. When I get off my motorcycle, I winked at some boys who were checking me out. And after a minute I met Hunter's clenched fists. It's cute that he is still jealous.

- Is someone jealous? I think it is. - I chuckled and kiss him

- Why do you make do things which I don't want?

- Because first I am a teaser and second - you like it. More than you'll admit it.

- Sometimes I hate you, sometimes I love you. And now it's the first one.

- If you say so. You may believe yourself, but I don't. Can we go now? I'm starting to get hungry.

- On your services miss. I'll do whatever you want.

- That's what I wanted to hear.

We get on our motorcycles and went to one diner. There was only us and one older couple. By the look of their appearance, they could be my grandparents. The waiter came and we gave him our orders.

- Do you think that we'll look like this couple over there?

- Maybe we will. Isn't this what you wanted or you don't want me in your life that much time.

- I never said that and you know it. Just I don't think that I'll look hot when I am at their age.

- No matter how you look, you always will be hot for me. - he said and kissed my forehead

I snuggled until our food came. When I looked up I saw the people in front of us. What do they want? Can't we sit peacefully?

- Hello, can we sit here for a while? We saw that you are alone. - the woman said

- Look, we... - but Hunter cut me off

- Yes, sure. Feel welcome to our table.

I gave him a look which he returned with a cute smile. Damn it! I always fell for that. I smile at the two people.

- Don't worry, we won't disturb your lunch. Just when I saw you, this reminded me of the time when I was your age. That's when I met my husband Charles. I am Elizabeth, but you can call me Lizzy if you want.

- Ok, but why are you telling us this? I don't understand.

- Between you two there is something called real love. This is really rare and most couples think that they have it, but actually, they don't. Dear girl, don't give up on him. Trust me, you won't find anyone like him.

- I never planned to do it in the first place. Look, thank you for the nice words, but why are you telling me this?

- Lexi! Be nice. I know that it's hard for you and for me too, but how you can see, I'm trying to be polite. - Hunter said

- As you can. In the morning you were ready to fight with all the boys who were checking me out. - I chuckled

- Thank you for saying it out loud. Very good first impression.

- I guess that he is just like you. Charles was getting very jealous when he sees a boy around me. He never did anything, but it was visible that he didn't like it.